Thanks Meter: 80

By flyboy1100, Senior Member on 16th May 2014, 11:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th April 2017, 10:50 AM |#401  
Flag Toletvm
Thanks Meter: 1,014

Donate to Me
More
The trouble is manage calls on your tablet and a2dp music reproduction.

I see this vĂ­deo for use android auto over WiFi

https://youtu.be/j-Z5SbQQsZA

Is a good idea...But it is somewhat cumbersome. The idea would be to use the tablet as a headset simply since everything else can do it. I have looked at the blueZ configuration and I do not know if changing something I can modify as my mobile sees it.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

10th April 2017, 06:24 PM |#402  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hachiroku

thanks!

do you happen to know if Timur will be working on a Nougat kernel?

I believe in a post he made on his website, he said he was discontinuing development.
18th April 2017, 11:36 AM |#403  
Thanks Meter: 223

More
I've a weird issue, when I have my tablet inside my car, using the latest stock rom + tibur, it deep sleeps for 99.5% of the time, yet every night or so it loses a considerable amount of battery, say 7-8%. Having the tablet idle on my desk for the same amount of time means about the same amount of deep sleep, but just 1% of wasted battery. The tablet is in fixed mode and not powering other devices, and when i turn the key the tablet's off animation triggers and it goes to sleep just fine (as evidenced by the deep sleep values).
21st April 2017, 02:37 PM |#404  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Hoping someone can help me here.

Super frustrated as I am having charging issues.

My setup is a nexus 7 2013 flo model, I was running timurs kernel 5.11 on stock rom. It used to run fine for months then all of a sudden it stopped charging and would slowly discharge. In the power event manager it would show a negative charge rate anywhere from -400 to -600.

I decided to buy all new cables and a 2.4AMP USB Car Charger. Replacing all this stuff had it charging for a day and now its back to the same discharging rate. Randomly PEM will show positive values and it will actually charge but it will only last for 5 minutes and then it goes back to discharging. I also upgraded to timurs latest kernel for Android 6.0 and I am still having the same problems.

It charges fine at home using a wall plug. I am not sure what else can be causing issues here. The new cables I purchased are pretty thick as far as usb cables go. I was thinking my USB port on the tablet itself is going bad but then I figured I could rule it out since it charges fine though a wall outlet.

Any ideas? I am really stuck here. Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)