FORUMS

269 posts
Thanks Meter: 13

By jojo_16, Senior Member on 26th January 2011, 02:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
To all you guys who uses Craigsnotifica I need ur help for an Online Sign Up petition for Craigslist Notification app to stay on Market.

Link:

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/craigsnotifica

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to jojo_16 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jojo_16 Ad-Free
26th January 2011, 04:44 AM |#2  
Flag New Carrollton MD
Thanks Meter: 29

More
good i already did
26th January 2011, 05:13 AM |#3  
Flag Ephrata PA
Thanks Meter: 179

More
Why was it pulled to begin with? I still have this app on my phone glad I've managed to hold on to it in some form or another but I noticed it was gone from the market when I refreshed all my apps after a backup so that they would update. What happened?
26th January 2011, 10:49 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy developer
Hi Guys,

I'm the developer.

Google has sent me an email telling me about the removal. They told me that I violated their TOS.

Unfortunately they didn't told me what TOS I violated and how to fix it.

I am willing to comply with any of their regulations and fix it asap. This is 2 years of hard work from me.

I know that google is a huge and slow corporation, but it has been already 6 days since the removal notice and nobody replies to my emails.

Thanks
Rafael
26th January 2011, 11:29 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I was trying to find this on the market a couple of days ago when I picked up my G2! I have it installed on my Vibrant and use the hell out of it!!! Hope Google replies to you, Rafael. I love your app!
27th January 2011, 01:11 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag HI
Thanks Meter: 13

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mufumbo

Hi Guys,

I'm the developer.

Google has sent me an email telling me about the removal. They told me that I violated their TOS.

I am willing to comply with any of their regulations and fix it asap. This is 2 years of hard work from me.

I know that google is a huge and slow corporation, but it has been already 6 days since the removal notice and nobody replies to my emails.

Thanks
Rafael

Don't worry I'm gonna find some way to help you with your petition its a great app honestly that's y I'm doing this

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App
27th March 2014, 07:05 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Any chance you will get this working again?
Hi Rafael- Any chance you will get this working again? i've been using it up until a few days ago, when it just stopped updating posts....Can you get this up and running again? thanks Todd

Quote:

Hi Guys,

I'm the developer.

Thanks
Rafael

The Following User Says Thank You to toredor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift toredor Ad-Free
3rd April 2014, 06:01 AM |#8  

More
Unhappy Please ??? How can we help
Quote:

Hi Guys,

I'm the developer.

Thanks
Rafael

DID you try Appeal the violation. what can we do as user that need a depend on this app do you help you and get the ball rolling faster
its been a little bit over a week and I'm dying.
24th April 2017, 04:20 AM |#9  

More
Please let me know if it ever gets released thru any other store as its wonderful. The first app they ever offered that is even worth paying for so of course those google store idiots pull it, argh...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)