Thanks Meter: 1,843

By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 01:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th April 2017, 10:39 AM |#5691  
Flag Bertrange
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,

I've a Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 with official LinageOS 14.1 (April 19) and I can't get any usefull records. On my HTC One M8 everything is working with root add-on from LinageOS.

I've installed SuperSu and also the patch but no luck with CAPI (standard for this device) nor with Standard API. Which settings do other users use on Android 7.1.2?

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATA78Lux

Hi,

I've a Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 with official LinageOS 14.1 (April 19) and I can't get any usefull records. On my HTC One M8 everything is working with root add-on from LinageOS.

I've installed SuperSu and also the patch but no luck with CAPI (standard for this device) nor with Standard API. Which settings do other users use on Android 7.1.2?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I reflashed the LinageOS 14.1 (April 19), SuperSu and the patch again in 1 go and now it works
25th April 2017, 09:12 PM |#5692  
Thanks Meter: 819

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

I got feedback from S8 user that the app works fine there.

Long time user of this app, which is the best. Just tried it on samsung galaxy S8 plus.

"start recording on answer" doesn't work. The phone is rooted with Magisk 12.

I did try all the methods, but I'm guessing the kernel has to do with this.

Is there anything that i could do to fix that? I really like this option.
29th April 2017, 01:38 AM |#5693  
Hi
Today I got the attached email from Google. The app is banned from the Play Store. I sent appeal, waiting a reply from Google. Hope they'll allow to reinstate the app. I think the issue was because of linking to AlsaMixer: https://github.com/skvalex/alsamixer

If you like to purchase the app, you can do it via the site: https://callrecorder.skvalex.com/purchase?hl=en

P.S. If Google won't reinstate the app I'll do my best to keep licenses for people who already purchased the app.

P.P.S. You can install apk from the OP. The app should be able to verify the license.

EDIT:
News: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=5864
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 23.52.17.png
Views:	5558
Size:	236.6 KB
ID:	4131022  
Attached Files
File Type: apk CallRecorder_v.2.4.0.apk - [Click for QR Code] (6.51 MB, 8766 views)
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
29th April 2017, 01:39 AM |#5694  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 19

More
D:
29th April 2017, 01:56 AM |#5695  
Bartlesville
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:

Hi
Today I got the attached email from Google. The app is banned from the Play Store. I sent appeal, waiting a reply from Google. Hope they'll allow to reinstate the app. I think the issue was because of linking to AlsaMixer: https://github.com/skvalex/alsamixer

If you like to purchase the app, you can do it via the site: https://callrecorder.skvalex.com/purchase?hl=en

That's stupid. Tons of other call recorder apps on Play. So for those of us that already bought this will we still be able to get updates somehow through allow apps from unknown sources? We're here for you man. Can we help?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
29th April 2017, 01:59 AM |#5696  
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaine07

That's stupid. Tons of other call recorder apps on Play. So for those of us that already bought this will we still be able to get updates somehow through allow apps from unknown sources? We're here for you man. Can we help?

Of course, If Google won't reinstate the app I'll do my best to keep licenses for people who already purchased the app.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
29th April 2017, 02:03 AM |#5697  
Bartlesville
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:

Of course, If Google won't reinstate the app I'll do my best to keep licenses for people who already purchased the app.

Your a good man. I'm sure you'll get it figured out. They'd have to remove All the call recorder apps if you ask me... Maybe the link to Alsa like you mention got it. If you remove that perhaps they'll reinstate it.

Been using this app off and on for Years and hate to see this happen to you 😈

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
29th April 2017, 10:43 AM |#5698  
Thanks Meter: 819

More
Quote:

That's unfortunate. But I'm sure all of us will stick with the app. It's simply the best and support is great. I hope this goes away soon, because I am sure that it'll finally be sorted out. Good luck, Alex!
The Following User Says Thank You to tiho5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tiho5 Ad-Free
29th April 2017, 07:25 PM |#5699  
Flag Austin, Tx
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Just got a new phone and purchased this a couple of years ago. How do I go about getting the full app until this is resolved?

Sorry if this was asked. On mobile....
29th April 2017, 08:22 PM |#5700  
Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Mayhem

Just got a new phone and purchased this a couple of years ago. How do I go about getting the full app until this is resolved?

Sorry if this was asked. On mobile....

You can download apk from the OP, license should be verified over Play Store.
The Following User Says Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
30th April 2017, 11:26 AM |#5701  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Hi,

I just installed the app in my new Nexus 6P. I set a 6-digit password and toggle use it to enter the app. Also check automatic unlock. When I launch the app the security check is passed after I enter the first two digits (if they are correct).

I'm on 2.4.0

Best regards.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 6P mediante Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)