[RECOVERY] TWRP 2.5.0.0 - r#3

Search This thread

Conj

Oct 3, 2011
Glastonbury
Does anybody happen to have an alternative link for this? When I try to download from the link, all I get is adverts and popups.

jdennis61

May 1, 2017
There is nothing to load onto odin. It says no search matches your request. Where is the file to load?

burnedtacos

Feb 25, 2017
Austin
Heres TWRP for your Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, this is compatible with the SM-T310, SM-T311 and SM-T315. Giving your device the ability to flash your favourite custom ROMs, Kernels, Mods.

Downloads:
Release #3: ODIN

Changelog:

Hi all i just picked up this tab 3 8.0 with andriod 4.4. I would like to up date the android version to what is working good as of 2/27/19. I need to know the procedure to root, update the os and get rid of all the extra BS Samsung loaded on here. Yes this is my first tablet and i want to be able to read and watch vidios and stream movies from amazon. Can anyone help me fing out what to download and what are the orders to to load them and the procedure of what to do. Thank you burnedtacos

nabril15

Hi all i just picked up this tab 3 8.0 with andriod 4.4. I would like to up date the android version to what is working good as of 2/27/19. I need to know the procedure to root, update the os and get rid of all the extra BS Samsung loaded on here. Yes this is my first tablet and i want to be able to read and watch vidios and stream movies from amazon. Can anyone help me fing out what to download and what are the orders to to load them and the procedure of what to do. Thank you burnedtacos

Tacos. Welcome to the tablet forum. Sure, many of us can and will help you. But first, at least, search no? Go to the q&a thread of this forum and you will find what you're looking for. Or maybe even read the opening post (OP) of this same topic, and I believe that instructions are mentioned. Like with most forums, search, search more, read, read, and then ask.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Heres TWRP for your Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, this is compatible with the SM-T310, SM-T311 and SM-T315. Giving your device the ability to flash your favourite custom ROMs, Kernels, Mods.

Downloads:
    Release #3: ODIN

Changelog:
    Code:
    [U][I]Release #3[/I][/U]
    fixed display layout

[U][I]Release #2[/I][/U]
    trying to get to tablet mode...
    updated res

[U][I]Release #1[/I][/U]
    initial release
    Release #3 up. it should fix the layout issues.
    In my signature it´s only for the Galaxy Tab 2 ! Don´t flash them on other devices!

I haven´t released TWRP 2.6.3.0 for the Tab 3 8.0 because i can not test it.

I upload the recovery.img from last Omni builds.... it´s TWRP 2.6.3.0.

I am not responsible for bricked devices or dead SD cards! Use on your own risk!
    The Recovery´s are not tested by me! I don´t know if they are working!

https://www.file1.info/album/a0P35uL
    I will upload new TWRP 2.6.3.0 next days ... i don´t know why you are discussing my recovery here if i asked for feedback and no one answered.... without feedback: no fix.

(...)
    Can someone please test TWRP for me? I´ll place the recovery.img inside the Rom-Folder (use link in OP for Download)
    Please go into "Advanced" --> "Copy Log to SD" and please PM me the log or opload e.g. at www.pastebin.com (you´ll find it at /data/media/0/recovery.log)
    Resolution right / Touch working fine and on right place?

Can someone test if latest NEXT Kernel works too?

Thanks @Gilly10 for recovery.log and feedback!
    It loads, but it's on Portrait mode. The Slider cannot be slided all the way to the right.... :confused:

Downloads:
    Release #1: ODIN

Changelog:
    Code:
    [U][I]Release #1[/I][/U]
    initial release