FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OPEN EURO V10][P760]Stock Firmware

1,038 posts
Thanks Meter: 519
 
By LaDY Vengeance, Senior Member on 8th October 2013, 03:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
It took me some time to find but here it is. This is for P760 owners wishing to go downgrade to ICS or for those, like me, willing to experiment.

http://ingress-info.pl/LG/V10A_00.kdz

http://ingress-info.pl/LG/V10E_00.kdz

http://ingress-info.pl/LG/V10G_00.kdz

http://ingress-info.pl/LG/V10H_00.kdz

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaDY Vengeance For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LaDY Vengeance Ad-Free
 
 
9th October 2013, 09:14 PM |#2  
LaDY Vengeance's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 519
 
More
Has anyone tried v10a on their P769 yet? I would but I'm not home right now.

If anything, I'll try it tomorrow morning.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th October 2013, 01:34 AM |#3  
Ilxaot's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Parrish
Thanks Meter: 766
 
More
Ehh, I want to but I legit just set up my phone the way I want... wah. Maybe sometime this weekend(:

Sent from my LGMS769 using xda app-developers app
11th October 2013, 11:17 PM |#4  
LaDY Vengeance's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 519
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilxaot

Ehh, I want to but I legit just set up my phone the way I want... wah. Maybe sometime this weekend(:

Sent from my LGMS769 using xda app-developers app

LOL. Don't bother. It didn't work. All it did was make my computer recognize my phone as a P760.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th October 2013, 01:45 AM |#5  
Ilxaot's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Parrish
Thanks Meter: 766
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDY Vengeance

LOL. Don't bother. It didn't work. All it did was make my computer recognize my phone as a P760.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Aw. Alright. Good find anyways ^-^
12th October 2013, 07:06 PM |#6  
kuma82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 948
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDY Vengeance

LOL. Don't bother. It didn't work. All it did was make my computer recognize my phone as a P760.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

If you have a backup of your persist.img and dd it will fix (should) that problem.

Sent from my LGMS769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to kuma82 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kuma82 Ad-Free
28th February 2017, 07:31 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDY Vengeance

It took me some time to find but here it is. This is for P760 owners wishing to go downgrade to ICS or for those, like me, willing to experiment.

http://ingress-info.pl/LG/V10A_00.kdz

http://ingress-info.pl/LG/V10E_00.kdz

http://ingress-info.pl/LG/V10G_00.kdz

http://ingress-info.pl/LG/V10H_00.kdz

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Links are down. Do you still have those files saved somewhere? I've been looking for them soo long!
Thanks in advance
1st March 2017, 08:48 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 1,038
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by holainthebox

Links are down. Do you still have those files saved somewhere? I've been looking for them soo long!
Thanks in advance

Romy niebrandowane L9 PL
2nd March 2017, 02:50 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ze7zez

Romy niebrandowane L9 PL

Thanks for your reply but I am unable to pay for the download because I don't have the proper service provider, and I also don't live in Poland.
2nd May 2017, 07:47 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 1,038
 
More
Database P760 stock Android 4.0.4 IMM76L
V10A_00.kdz
V10E_00.kdz
V10G_00.kdz
V10H_00.kdz

Alternative link.
V10A_00.kdz
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes