FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] Tickle My Android - Decompile & Recompile With Ease

6,669 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,483

By Ticklefish, Recognized Themer on 3rd May 2012, 04:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Ticklefish: Version 16.2 Now Available From The "DOWNLOADS!" Tab!
8th May 2017, 05:39 PM |#6371  
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32dave

Ok thanks for taking the time to help love the program

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Spoke too soon as soon as you exit out and go back in the only way it will decompile is if you install the frame works again. I am guessing its this crappy creators update i am going to wipe the computer and install windows 7. God I wish I knew how to use linux lol

That...doesn't make any sense. Installing the frameworks shouldn't have that sort of effect. It certainly shouldn't go wrong if you exit and start it again.

If Windows 7 continues to give you problems, let me know. I can give you a copy of the program that displays the code it's running. That might help show what's going on.
Maybe.
8th May 2017, 06:03 PM |#6372  
Flag Woodstock
Thanks Meter: 468

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

That...doesn't make any sense. Installing the frameworks shouldn't have that sort of effect. It certainly shouldn't go wrong if you exit and start it again.

If Windows 7 continues to give you problems, let me know. I can give you a copy of the program that displays the code it's running. That might help show what's going on.
Maybe.

I was just getting everything ready for the downgrade, drivers etc and a major update just came out for win 10 going to try that first if not back to 7 I go lol
8th May 2017, 06:54 PM |#6373  
Flag Chandler, AZ
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Missing exe in the extract folder
Hi, with Windows 10 x64 bit anniversary edition and taking the latest TMA 14 release, I double clicked the exe to extract all files to c:\minit (I use your awesome tool for 3 minit battery mod). I noticed that in the extract folder, the main Tickle My Android exe didn't get extracted and is missing.

I don't know if it's a firewall on my work computer but has anyone seen this issue?
8th May 2017, 09:16 PM |#6374  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,329

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidisflash

Hi, with Windows 10 x64 bit anniversary edition and taking the latest TMA 14 release, I double clicked the exe to extract all files to c:\minit (I use your awesome tool for 3 minit battery mod). I noticed that in the extract folder, the main Tickle My Android exe didn't get extracted and is missing.

I don't know if it's a firewall on my work computer but has anyone seen this issue?

I have a designated, "safe" folder on my c: drive because my anti virus software will delete my tma executable.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tulsadiver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tulsadiver Ad-Free
8th May 2017, 09:45 PM |#6375  
Flag Chandler, AZ

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulsadiver

I have a designated, "safe" folder on my c: drive because my anti virus software will delete my tma executable.

It has to be that since at home when I recently unzipped (14.3 release) I didn't have this issue. Work uses antivirus, home doesn't.
The Following User Says Thank You to davidisflash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift davidisflash Ad-Free
9th May 2017, 12:54 AM |#6376  
Flag Anchorage
Thanks Meter: 20,927

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidisflash

It has to be that since at home when I recently unzipped (14.3 release) I didn't have this issue. Work uses antivirus, home doesn't.

Yes the so called Antivirus will remove anything you find here pretty much. It is advised to disable it when downloading things from xda. If you can that is.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zelendel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zelendel Ad-Free
9th May 2017, 01:14 AM |#6377  
Flag Woodstock

More
Ok so downgraded back to windows 7 installed TMA both 14.4 then 13(not at the same time) and they are both doing the same thing as soon as I hit decompile it closes. Could it be Java doing this ?
9th May 2017, 01:30 AM |#6378  
Recognized Contributor
TampaBay
Thanks Meter: 36,566

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ok so downgraded back to windows 7 installed TMA both 14.4 then 13(not at the same time) and they are both doing the same thing as soon as I hit decompile it closes. Could it be Java doing this ?

antivirus? Ooos too late.
9th May 2017, 01:35 AM |#6379  
Flag Woodstock

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunham

antivirus?

no I excepted the whole folder I use SEP and its super fast at taking them out lol
9th May 2017, 05:57 PM |#6380  
Flag Chandler, AZ

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel

Yes the so called Antivirus will remove anything you find here pretty much. It is advised to disable it when downloading things from xda. If you can that is.

Yeah we can't. At home I simply emailed myself the exe by renaming the extension to ex_. That works.
9th May 2017, 08:43 PM |#6381  
Quote:

No. The program hasn't called on Java by that point except to check it's there.
I'm going to send you a modified version of the program tomorrow. That might help shed some light on what's happening.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apktool, decompile, recompile, smali, xml

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)