Post Reply Email Thread
8th May 2017, 02:06 PM |#21561  
Flag Barrie
Thanks Meter: 81

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

Did you not look in the TBO Updater? Did you uninstall any updates from the Store?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

If it were updated from the store I don't think any of it would be themed. The bugs I mentioned are with the latest blacked out google calendar, 02-15-2017.

edit: thank you davey, I didn't look closely enough, the dates are reversed from the site, I had been getting the theme-ready apps from there so I figured the other ones were updated as well. Thanks everyone!

8th May 2017, 02:09 PM |#21562  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 12,808

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHorus

If it were updated from the store I don't think any of it would be themed. The bugs I mentioned are with the latest blacked out google calendar, 02-15-2017.

My good man, the latest Go_Ogle Calendar is from the 2nd of May, as shown in the screenshot a few posts above yours.

#WhiteUIMustDie #ThemesMatter
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
8th May 2017, 07:49 PM |#21563  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,647

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHorus

Thanks for all the effort that goes into making these! I just wanted to point out that the events screen in Google Calendar is still white, so the light-colored text is barely visible on it. I'm using the version from Feb 15, BlackGoogleCalendar5.7.8-147353317. Does anyone know if there's a newer version, or a theme-ready version? I thought a themeable version might alter the events page, but I can't find any in the zips.

Also, the refresh icon seems to stay spinning forever once activated, though it's just graphical.

This had been reported already, so next update will have fixes. Patients young padwon lol

Edit: I'm late too it's already updated Doh lol
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
9th May 2017, 03:51 AM |#21564  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 225

More
Updater app and the website appears to be down right now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsg411 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bsg411 Ad-Free
9th May 2017, 07:17 AM |#21565  
Flag Scheveningen
Thanks Meter: 1,321

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsg411

Not here in the Netherlands.
9th May 2017, 10:45 AM |#21566  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsg411

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLBeev

Not here in the Netherlands.

It's back
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
9th May 2017, 01:42 PM |#21567  
Flag Scheveningen
Thanks Meter: 1,321

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

It's back

Lol. My post 'not in the Netherlands' was meant to be a positive response: 'it works here 100%'.
The Following User Says Thank You to NLBeev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NLBeev Ad-Free
9th May 2017, 08:17 PM |#21568  
Flag somewhere in the mountains of north carolina
Thanks Meter: 295

Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=banikgames;72205324Please, give me link to download...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Labs[/QUOTE]
I gave you a link to download. It's on the page I linked to you. Don't be lazy and expect me to give you a direct link to exactly the file you want when I gave you a link to the page it resides on.

Some people don't want to learn how to fish, they just want others to feed them.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
10th May 2017, 06:36 AM |#21569  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Boo to the yaaah

https://plus.google.com/+BryanOwens/posts/BGxMDrU3idK
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170509-233052.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	206.0 KB
ID:	4144536  
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
10th May 2017, 06:02 PM |#21570  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I got a HUGE problem! I uninstalled the play store to the factory version in order to install the latest black version. After I rebooted from attempting to install in recovery, I couldn't find the play store on my phone. How do i fix this??
10th May 2017, 06:19 PM |#21571  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by macoz

I got a HUGE problem! I uninstalled the play store to the factory version in order to install the latest black version. After I rebooted from attempting to install in recovery, I couldn't find the play store on my phone. How do i fix this??

You "uninstalled" or deleted? Install stock from apk mirror. Open it sign in yatta yatta. Then uninstall thru settings/apps/playstore to factory one. Then flash black. Profit
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)