[ROM] [7.1.2] crDroidAndroid 3.8.7 [POLLUX/POLLUX_WINDY][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Tired of the Bull

Jun 22, 2010
Virginia Beach
Tablet resets

I've got a Pollux Windy with an unlocked bootloader and I have an odd set of symptoms. I've installed several of the recent ROMS including my current installation of crDroid. Initially on each install all seems well, but then the tablet begins reboots quite frequently. After a few days of this I decided to go back to a stock rooted ROM but when I flash those it appears to go fine, the tablet boots passed the Sony screen and then doesn't advance any further. I've tried everything to get back to stock (flashtool, Emma, etc...) with the same symptom. So now I'm on crDroid and I love the ROM but I'm getting the reboots. Any help on either problem would be greatly appreciated.

Problem 1. crDroids reboots periodically

Problem 2. Flashing back to stock fails to boot completely.

Thanks again...

Rootk1t

Jun 2, 2013
I've got a Pollux Windy with an unlocked bootloader and I have an odd set of symptoms. I've installed several of the recent ROMS including my current installation of crDroid. Initially on each install all seems well, but then the tablet begins reboots quite frequently. After a few days of this I decided to go back to a stock rooted ROM but when I flash those it appears to go fine, the tablet boots passed the Sony screen and then doesn't advance any further. I've tried everything to get back to stock (flashtool, Emma, etc...) with the same symptom. So now I'm on crDroid and I love the ROM but I'm getting the reboots. Any help on either problem would be greatly appreciated.

Problem 1. crDroids reboots periodically

Problem 2. Flashing back to stock fails to boot completely.

Thanks again...
it may be a sign, of hardware problems of a device...

xpil

Nov 14, 2016
Can anybody post what works and what does not function with this rom? Specifically, do gps, fm, lte, ir blaster function properly?

priegog

Jun 10, 2010
Just wanted to say thanks to the devs; even though this is an older device, this ROM has breathed new life into it. And it's working perfectly fine.

asweetlove

Feb 16, 2011
it's weird how i'm unable to get through setup screen after clean flash, "setup as new device" or the other option return me back to language selection

Reactions: rdlemos

Top Liked Posts