FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][MOD]OGYouTube v3.5 Downloader, Popup/Background/ScreenOff Playback [STOPPED]

354 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,289

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from OsamaGhareeb: YouTube (Downloader, Popup, Background & ScreenOff playback)
10th May 2017, 11:26 AM |#6341  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have got a 4K mediabox which can't play more than 720p on Youtube (with OgYoutube there is no difference). I think the issue is in devices itself, they are not supporting DASH coding probably which YT uses for 480p and 1080p resolutions. My device has no access to 480p resolution also, even if it have access to 720p.

10th May 2017, 01:05 PM |#6342  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
what version youtube+ module should i download?
10th May 2017, 07:09 PM |#6343  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sotoLOTO-

What sh!t are you talking about? This is one of the best mods you'd ever wish to get your hands on ... have you ever used the stock yt app?

I guess he means , that ****ty ads popping out
The Following User Says Thank You to IceAndWater For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IceAndWater Ad-Free
10th May 2017, 07:48 PM |#6344  
Flag Fort Worth, Texas
Thanks Meter: 695

Donate to Me
More
Newest...

Sent from my SM-N910V / VZW Note 4 DE / Factory Bootloader Unlocked / Rooted / Custom Kernel-ed/ TWRP 3.0.2-0.trltevzw
11th May 2017, 10:52 AM |#6345  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by remzkee903

To all who experience the annoying nag screen update. Here's the quick and tested bypass:

Just install this xposed module:
YourTube+ "http://repo.xposed.info/module/name....yourtubeplus".

P.S.

and also here's the work-around bypass of skip ads:
YouTube AdAway "http://repo.xposed.info/module/ma.wanam.youtubeadaway"

Pls hit the thanks button if it's working for you.

Thank. Everything work.
11th May 2017, 10:10 PM |#6346  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,289

Donate to Me
More
OGYouTube v3.5 Last update
  • Removed checking for updates
  • Removed "Report", "Request" options from settings
  • Removed Bugs reports

Download

This is the last update for OGYT, and I'm shutting it down, because it's infringing YouTube terms of services

The OGYT page on my site(ogmods.net) will be shutdown within 2 days, and all the files will be deleted from the site
The Following 104 Users Say Thank You to OGMods For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OGMods Ad-Free
11th May 2017, 10:24 PM |#6347  
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGMods

Removed checking for updates
Removed "Report", "Request" options from settings
Removed Bugs reports

Download

This is the last update for OGYT, and I'm shutting it down, because it's infringing YouTube terms of services

The OGYT page on my site(ogmods.net) will be shutdown within 2 days, and all the files will be deleted from the site

Well guys save your copies lol!. Thanks so much for everything.
Maybe you can post your update and A.I in xda labs
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to milojoseph For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift milojoseph Ad-Free
12th May 2017, 12:55 AM |#6348  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,624

More
Quote:

Oh well, that's very bad news and a very sad day indeed

So, I want to say a big THANK YOU @OGMods for OGYT, for all the time you spent working on this mod which -hands down- has been my most beloved app ever.

Thanks a thousand times.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to [] AL [] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [] AL [] Ad-Free
12th May 2017, 12:57 AM |#6349  
Thanks Meter: 124

More
But why last update? What happened? I haven't been following the thread recently ... but that's bad news

Quote:
Originally Posted by [] AL []

Oh well, that's very bad news and a very sad day indeed

So, I want to say a big THANK YOU @OGMods for OGYT, for all the time you spent working on this mod which -hands down- has been my most beloved app ever.

Thanks a thousand times.

12th May 2017, 01:47 AM |#6350  
Gotham
Thanks Meter: 477

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sotoLOTO-

But why last update? What happened? I haven't been following the thread recently ... but that's bad news

The post written by OGMods on the previous page says the app is "infringing on YouTube's terms of services".
I can't say which part specifically, but it's not hard to guess that Google frowns upon apps that allow users to download content from YouTube. That's also why there are no YouTube Downloaders on the Playstore.

In other business though, this was a great project. And it's still the king of YouTube Downloaders on android. Its quite sad to see it go. And I thank @OGMods for this great piece of software.
My only hope is that Google doesn't mess with something that'll cause the last update to break at some point in the future.
Long Live OG YouTube
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Freewander10 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Freewander10 Ad-Free
12th May 2017, 02:27 AM |#6351  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:

• Removed checking for updates
  • Removed "Report", "Request" options from settings
  • Removed Bugs reports

Download

Thanks god updated 🙌

İf coz is download i think just cut off download option and continue to develop playback and popup
Please dont leave us
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kpln04 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kpln04 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)