[KERNEL][OOS/OB][LOS/CM] Xceed [OP3/3T][Updated:6/12]

Search This thread

Zombie

Oct 19, 2016
Independence
If you ever need another tester, I got you haha. Im sure you have plenty though.
Oh boy. If you ever end up dropping support for the 3/3t and switch over the the 5, with the overclocking you do, Just imagine the scores and battery with an 835.

8hodgsonkh

Jan 16, 2014
Carlisle
I'm testing it on the OB15 and it looks very fast and fluid. Who has tried it can tell me what the battery is? It's still too early to evaluate it

Battery is a hit or miss with this kernel and any kernel of this matter lol, if you don't have loads of stuff keeping your phone awake, it sleeps like it's going into a winter hibernation, and depending on what you're doing, SOT can be either good or bad (playing Pokémon go, snapchat constantly ) gives me about 4h sot but some people with light usage can hit around 10 hours

Djulio91

Nov 23, 2015
Battery is a hit or miss with this kernel and any kernel of this matter lol, if you don't have loads of stuff keeping your phone awake, it sleeps like it's going into a winter hibernation, and depending on what you're doing, SOT can be either good or bad (playing Pokémon go, snapchat constantly ) gives me about 4h sot but some people with light usage can hit around 10 hours
Thank you very much for being very kind

Reactions: Jole7

Jole7

Account currently disabled
Dec 22, 2013
GB
meettomy.site

Attachments

• SoonTM-804x356.png
    SoonTM-804x356.png
    253.5 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Reactions: novas78

kairi_zeroblade

Feb 10, 2011
Nightlies

This release is a unified test kernel for OP3/OP3T for OOS and LOS..

What's New/Old??
  • 5 million governors to choose from
  • 16 trillion IO schedulers to make your device faster than a Bullet Train
  • 30 thousand Frequency Steps to choose from
  • Built-in Cat Nip for your *****
  • Inflatable Air Bag incase you're overwhelmed with the speed

21ox7yr.jpg

so without further ado, Enjoy!! (grab it from here or the attached file here on my post)

Notes:
Its highly advised you restore your full system to stock OOS or whateer ROM you are using for best results..futhermore, you are reminded to NOT use any tweaking app/script for this..

Attachments

• OOS-OP33T-bld41.zip
    10.1 MB · Views: 206
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    8x9cme.png

**Snapdragon™ is a registered trademark owned by Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
    **OnePlus™** is a registered trademark owned by Shenzhen Oneplus Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
    **(v5)Xceed Logo™ is created by @kentexcitebot

XDA:DevDB Information
    Xceed Custom Kernel, Kernel for the OnePlus 3

Contributors
    kairi_zeroblade
    Source Code: https://github.com/zeroblade1984/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8996

Kernel Special Features: Stable!!

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Production build 5
    Stable Release Date: 2017-06-12

Created 2016-12-08
    Last Updated 2017-07-23
    Production build 5!!

I'm proud (really proud) to present you a new set of stable builds..same as usual, do read the release notes as it may save your life one day..

This is a stable release for OOS and LOS based ROM's

Would like to thank the peeps behind Xceed, you know who you are..

Without any delay, go grab em here

I'm attaching some stuff to wet your diapers..well just to cut everything short..13% increase in performance without hurting battery life and a much much cooler operating temps.. :good: (when you maintain it in cold environment, off course..duh!!)

a00YihI.png

EDIT: I'm accepting donations for OP5 piggy bank..who knows?? 200k?? (when they can't)
    Reserved

Thought sharing this one here..hope I'm not late to the party..

Make sure you read everything on the git..just to make sure we don't clutter questions here..

Some more pointers..I suggest users to not mess with kernel settings..everything should work "as it is" kernel should manage itself.. :D

One more thing..my releases will be boot.img(for the mean time) format as to maintain a clean ramdisk..so if you have mods that make changes to ramdisk you'll need to reflash them..

Thank you!!
    New Updates!!

Grab it from here

Do read the "notes" for the release.. ;)

I'd like to thank fellas who helped testing and to those who supported (by donating/sharing) the project in the way they can..you are the real heroes..

Enjoy everyone!!
    Nightlies

Moderator Edit content removed

All right crew!! new nightly is up!!

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Grab it from here..

On this build OC was heavily toned down to a level where other kernel projects can "seem" to catch up with Xceed.. :laugh:
    Unfortunately due to bad publicity to my project (since its the only kernel to reach 170k++ scores on Antutu and the only kernel to get better benchmarks out of the box and likely due to Trump funding the project) I have decided to trim things down..its really shameful if you're the only one able to "do it" so I toned Xceed down so others can catch up.. :laugh:

nonetheless if someone can bench out other projects and present a 180k++ score (off course without modding the resolution or using GL Tools) then I'd be forced to resume to normal Xceed speeds.. :laugh:

Going back to the build, alot of under the hoody stuff and "I don't know stuff"

so to no further delay, enjoy!!