[Script] [CWM] AppOptimizer | Zipalign and SQLite optimize your apps on CWM!

Search This thread

büscher

Dec 13, 2010

lolpok

Aug 10, 2013
D

Deleted member 6973536

Does it work on Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160 on custom android 4.4.4? I want zipaligning;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You don't need to zipalign and SQLite optimize your apps on every boot! So you don't need them as an init.d script which runs on every boot.

This increasing boot up time too much... And decreasing your battery life when you reboot your phone too much on the go.

Now you can zipalign and SQLite optimize your apps from CWM when you want.

This script just runs when you flash it from CWM. Not on every boot!

Runs on every ROM and EVERY phone.

What will SQLite optimizing and Zipalgin do?

-Optimizing RAM and memory usage of your apps.
    -Faster access to contacts, messages etc...

Download Here

Script can take a few minutes or more depending on your apps.

THIS SCRIPT INSTALLS NOTHING!!!! JUST WORKS AND DOING PROCESS WHEN YOU FLASH IT.

Credits

-pikachu01 for modded scripts
    So this won't work with TWRP? :(

I found this thread while browsing for sqlite optimization.
    the script did also not work for me. I modified it a little bit (removed the lines where systemUI.apk was temporary removed) and now the script works.

I executed it with PilzTouch, schould work with TWRP tough: (please make a backup of your device first)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4b9zvi9t9iiluc4/AppOptimizer.zip
    I fixed updater-script to save statusbar. I added lines to copy systemui to temp folder before optimization and restore this app after optimization. Now is working exellent.
    download:
    http://d-h.st/12n
    This script installs nothing brother just simply zipalign apps. Nothing to revert really.
    I had manual zipaligning implemented in Midnight Gingerbread CWM recovery for a long time and MNICS a few weeks, too - while doing some research on this I found a post about theming/framework-res customizing or something like that (don't remember which thread, sorry) in which the author mentioned that zipaligning the modded packages would make them not usable. Maybe that's what happened here.

Zipalign is zipalign sorry. Anyway I give credits now.
    Zipalign is a binary which has to compiled for our platform (as I found no howto about compiling the zipalign binary I tried myself and posted here 2012/12. That's only to show the work behind this if one does it himself, does not mean that *this* zipalign script originates to me - it does not). Usually the zipalign binary gets copied from - well, somewhere.

The other work does the script you use in your CWM zip - that script has been around for some time now. So giving credits to the original author is just a matter of respect.