Recognized Contributor
Flag u:r:usbhost:s0
Thanks Meter: 6,272

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

Hello,
Can someone confirm that at youtube they changed again something in regards to the encrypted signatures? (I.e. videos by Vevo or other official music videos, film trailers, etc).

Thanks guys.

Edit: NVM it doesn't download and it shows 0 in some
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170518-123247.jpg
Views:	1142
Size:	196.5 KB
ID:	4154075  

18th May 2017, 06:18 PM |#3172  
Thanks Meter: 1,427

More
Quote:

Hello,
Can someone confirm that at youtube they changed again something in regards to the encrypted signatures? (I.e. videos by Vevo or other official music videos, film trailers, etc).

Thanks guys.

Not sure what it used to do but this is what happened when i tested a video for you.
18th May 2017, 06:46 PM |#3173  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,035

Donate to Me
More
Mmmhh... This time it seems worse. Thanks. I'll have a look at this ASAP (unfortunately really a bad timing for this to appear).
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
19th May 2017, 11:17 AM |#3174  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
It seems that everything has been changed back as it was.
So now I'm not able to reproduce any error with encrypted signatures:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	em.png
Views:	692
Size:	205.3 KB
ID:	4154789  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
31st May 2017, 02:26 PM |#3175  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
When I share a video from the Youtube app and select Youtube Downloader when Youtube Downloader is opened the selected video in the format tab sometimes is not the one I just shared, but an older video I downloaded before. This is not reproducible each time, but if I haven't used the Youtube Downloader for, say, a day, it always displays the old and not the currently shared video.

If you'd like, I can try to make the issue reproducible each time.
The Following User Says Thank You to imxdling For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift imxdling Ad-Free
6th June 2017, 12:34 PM |#3176  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Hello @imxdling, sorry for the late reply: I'll take a look at this and see why it happens. In the mean time, please check i f the problem goes away exiting the app every time via the device back button, instead of using the home button or the recent apps button to switch app.

---

Another thing I would like to ask to all of you guys, is if someone could check those links:
https://youtu.be/aA_He3RLU3c

https://youtu.be/AJtDXIazrMo

https://youtu.be/Vzhx-3wD3lU

I had a report that they give the warning "purchase required", but for me they are unlocked. It may be a geographic limitation policy by YouTube, but I'm not sure.

Thanks!
6th June 2017, 02:48 PM |#3177  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 274

More
Quote:

Another thing I would like to ask to all of you guys, is if someone could check those links:
https://youtu.be/aA_He3RLU3c
https://youtu.be/AJtDXIazrMo
https://youtu.be/Vzhx-3wD3lU

I had a report that they give the warning "purchase required", but for me they are unlocked. It may be a geographic limitation policy by YouTube, but I'm not sure.

I tried the first URL in my browser (Jelly), and it didn't have the option to share to downloader. So I searched by name in the Youtube app, and I had no problems to start the download using the app.
The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
7th June 2017, 05:00 AM |#3178  
Flag Santa Cruz
Thanks Meter: 31

More
---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Quote:

Hello @imxdling, sorry for the late reply: I'll take a look at this and see why it happens. In the mean time, please check i f the problem goes away exiting the app every time via the device back button, instead of using the home button or the recent apps button to switch app.

---

Thanks!

Second link is simply encrypted signature - no problem. But third link produced no search results either shared from browser or entered manually in search bar - YTD just continues to search infinitely! Never seen it do that before.
Using an old Gfive Logic X1 with 4.2.3 unrooted from bay area, California.
The Following User Says Thank You to rjm831 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rjm831 Ad-Free
14th June 2017, 04:31 AM |#3179  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Here stands ****.
26th June 2017, 02:33 AM |#3180  
Flag lugoff
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
Jpeg youtubedownloader
First I love the app and appreciate the work done. My question is how do I stop it from using the same jpeg pic for audio extraction for every song. Thanks inadvance for any answers.
26th June 2017, 08:43 AM |#3181  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

YouTube Downloader for Android
Copyright © 2012-2017 Samuele Rini

End User License Agreement

DOWNLOAD

INSTALLATION
  • First of all, remember to enable Unknown Sources from your device’s Security settings, to allow installations of non market Apps (safely ignore the subsequent dialog);
  • Temporary disable apps as Halo, Screenfilter, Twilight, LastPass password manager or anything similar (apps that do “draw on other apps”), otherwise the “install” button will not work;
  • To install the app, click on your notification bar message for the completed download (if using the system downloads app, otherwise this may vary: i.e. if you have a file manager installed, you can browse to your downloads folder and install YTD’s apk directly, clicking on the file).

USAGE
  • Search for video and music within the app itself, OR
  • Select the “share” button in the YouTube App while watching a video (or share any YouTube plain text link via any App) and choose “YouTube Downloader”;
  • You’ll see all the video codecs and qualities available for the video you’re on - then:
  • Press an item to download the video locally (on the device) or to send the download via SSH to a remote PC. Destination machine requirements: Bash and Wget. Other SSH info available;
  • Long-press an item and choose between copy to clipboard or share link as text. Note: such a link (differently from when you send it via SSH) can be only used from the same device where it has been created OR from the same LAN, if you share it to another PC;
  • Use the Dashboard to interact with downloaded video (audio extraction/conversion/mux and file management);
  • On Lolipop or above, you can copy/move/rename/delete files on external sdcard.

FEATURES
  • Download of YouTube videos (support for remote download to another PC via SSH);
  • Multi-threaded downloads: maximizes bandwidth available and minimizes YouTube’s speed throttling;
  • Support for any format/quality available from YouTube;
  • Audio extraction/conversion to mp3 via item menu in the Dashboard;
  • Mux Audio- and Video-only streams into a complete video (to enjoy HD resolutions available as separated streams only);
  • File management options via long-click on an item in the Dashboard;
  • Handle download link: copy and/or pass it to other apps;
  • Video list filters by format, quality ecc via (left) sliding menu;
  • Many preferences to customize usage.

KNOWN ISSUE
  • Some very long running downloads may be forced to PAUSE state if the Dashboard activity is not kept to the front. In this cases a manual resume is needed.
  • On KitKat and above may be not possible to use the external (removable) sdcard as download destination folder. In this case you must use the standard memory storage (for sake of simplicity, use one of the destinations below the setting *choose standard folder*, being "Downloads", "DCIM" or "Movies");

ANTI-FEATURES
(Please do NOT send me logcat reports about this list; thanks)
Are not supported for download all video that:
  • require login (i.e. age restricted video);
  • implement encrypted streams (some complete movies);
  • aren't available in your country;
  • are live events.

Translation project:
Getlocalization: http://www.getlocalization.com/ytdownloader/

For latest news and new versions info, take a look at the blog: http://dentex.github.io/

Please note, to ask for support through this thread:
Always specify the YTD version you're using and then check if there's already something newer available (look at the title). In this case an update is highly recommended.
In addition, if possible paste the problematic YouTube link in your message for an easier debug and/or send a logcat to me via the app itself (look into settings).
Thanks.

For more info: http://dentex.github.io/apps/youtubedownloader/

A review available on YouTube:

thanks for sharing this app. I've tried some FAKE app on App stores/websites but it seems that they're blocked/disabled by Google (maybe). Only this works smoothly. Thanks.
Keep on your update
The Following User Says Thank You to chanderlier For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chanderlier Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adfree, youtube downloader android dentex free

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)