Thanks Meter: 1,260

By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th May 2017, 02:27 AM |#21641  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
FB Update
<Request removed>
The Following User Says Thank You to manoy_patikan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manoy_patikan Ad-Free

17th May 2017, 02:44 AM |#21643  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooperstar

Uhh ohhhh here it comes lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ooops. The thread is too long already. Did they say no more requests somewhere already? My bad.
The Following User Says Thank You to manoy_patikan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manoy_patikan Ad-Free
17th May 2017, 02:47 AM |#21644  
Flag Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 1,661

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by q69x

Ooops. The thread is too long already. Did they say no more requests somewhere already? My bad.

Yea many many times. Request aren't permitted. Facebook is pretty tedious for one but they will get to it when and if they get to it. Won't get updated to often

17th May 2017, 02:49 AM |#21645  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooperstar

Yea many many times. Request aren't permitted. Facebook is pretty tedious for one but they will get to it when and if they get to it. Won't get updated to often

Oh boy! Will just have to wait then. Thanks.
17th May 2017, 05:00 AM |#21646  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 12,723

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldiomedi

Hi.. can I ask you guys, members of the team, for clear plus messenger for telegram, please? Clear telegram looks fantastic, but plus messenger have some useful function. I just read here in the forum that plus code it's hard to theme, so if it can't be done, there's no problem. In that case, do you have some kind of tutorial to try it by myself? I'm not totally noob compiling and decompiling apks, so may be whit some guide I could try. Anyway, thanks for the job you being doing for years.

While we have stated multiple times in this thread that we do not accept requests, I am going to go one better and happily tell you 'no, we will not be theming Plus Messenger'. I theme Telegram for TBO and before Telegram had their inbuilt Themes feature, I had a lot of people ask me to theme Plus. As horribly coded as Telegram is, it doesn't even compare to Plus which is like spaghetti coded to the Nth degree. Additionally, Plus is always behind Telegram because DrKLO is horrible at keeping his Github up to date, and the Plus developer has to wait for that to happen before he can update.

Feel free to compare my edits on Clear Telegram to stock, and if the smali differences don't make your head turn like Linda Blair in The Exorcist then you are a far better themer than I. Good luck!

#WhiteUIMustDie #ThemesMatter
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
17th May 2017, 06:29 AM |#21647  
Flag Scheveningen
Thanks Meter: 1,300

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

.....don't make your head turn like Linda Blair in The Exorcist.....

singing.....
Into each life some rain must fall.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NLBeev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NLBeev Ad-Free
17th May 2017, 09:02 PM |#21648  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,310

More
already blacked out:
https://youtu.be/HBKcAc8VpIw
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to [] AL [] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [] AL [] Ad-Free
19th May 2017, 06:03 AM |#21649  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,513

Donate to Me
More
Hey everyone, how's it going?

Should I bring Twitter back?

Does anyone still use it? Lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170519-000033.jpg
Views:	710
Size:	255.8 KB
ID:	4154554   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170519-000042.jpg
Views:	706
Size:	270.1 KB
ID:	4154555   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170519-000052.jpg
Views:	708
Size:	224.4 KB
ID:	4154556  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
19th May 2017, 12:11 PM |#21650  
Thanks Meter: 970

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

.....which is like spaghetti coded to the Nth degree.

..... and if the smali differences don't make your head turn like Linda Blair in The Exorcist then you are a far better themer than I. Good luck!

#WhiteUIMustDie #ThemesMatter

Thx, had a really good laugh, now I'm going to clean my display from the coffee I spitted on it.

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfcity For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wolfcity Ad-Free
19th May 2017, 05:25 PM |#21651  
Flag Cuiaba
Thanks Meter: 253

More
Hi, thank you for all awesome blacked out apps.
May I aks whats the difference between the versions with and without L-MM-N?
Like BlackGoogleKeep3.4.704.02.30.zip and BlackGoogleKeep3.4.704.02.30-LP-MM-N.zip and BlackGoogleCalendar5.7.18.zip and BlackGoogleCalendar5.7.18-N.zip (I always use the one with N in it since I'm on Nougat).
The rest I could figure out. Thank you!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)