FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Team Black Out Presents...The Dark Side of the Source...Black and Clear Apps

77 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,246
 
By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th May 2017, 09:02 PM |#21651  
[] AL []'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,236
 
More
already blacked out:
https://youtu.be/HBKcAc8VpIw
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to [] AL [] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [] AL [] Ad-Free
 
 
19th May 2017, 06:03 AM |#21652  
djdarkknight96's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 43,695
 
Donate to Me
More
Hey everyone, how's it going?

Should I bring Twitter back?

Does anyone still use it? Lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170519-000033.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	255.8 KB
ID:	4154554   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170519-000042.jpg
Views:	560
Size:	270.1 KB
ID:	4154555   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170519-000052.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	224.4 KB
ID:	4154556  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
19th May 2017, 12:11 PM |#21653  
Wolfcity's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 754
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

.....which is like spaghetti coded to the Nth degree.

..... and if the smali differences don't make your head turn like Linda Blair in The Exorcist then you are a far better themer than I. Good luck!

#WhiteUIMustDie #ThemesMatter

Thx, had a really good laugh, now I'm going to clean my display from the coffee I spitted on it.

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfcity For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wolfcity Ad-Free
19th May 2017, 05:25 PM |#21654  
justjr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cuiaba
Thanks Meter: 230
 
More
Hi, thank you for all awesome blacked out apps.
May I aks whats the difference between the versions with and without L-MM-N?
Like BlackGoogleKeep3.4.704.02.30.zip and BlackGoogleKeep3.4.704.02.30-LP-MM-N.zip and BlackGoogleCalendar5.7.18.zip and BlackGoogleCalendar5.7.18-N.zip (I always use the one with N in it since I'm on Nougat).
The rest I could figure out. Thank you!!
19th May 2017, 05:32 PM |#21655  
Thebear j koss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 17,402
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjr

Hi, thank you for all awesome blacked out apps.
May I aks whats the difference between the versions with and without L-MM-N?
Like BlackGoogleKeep3.4.704.02.30.zip and BlackGoogleKeep3.4.704.02.30-LP-MM-N.zip and BlackGoogleCalendar5.7.18.zip and BlackGoogleCalendar5.7.18-N.zip (I always use the one with N in it since I'm on Nougat).
The rest I could figure out. Thank you!!

Lp is lollipop, MM is marshmallow, N is nougat, the rest are for kit Kat and jellybean I believe.

____________________________________the dumb leading the stupid
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
19th May 2017, 05:35 PM |#21656  
justjr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cuiaba
Thanks Meter: 230
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

Lp is lollipop, MM is marshmallow, N is nougat, the rest are for kit Kat and jellybean I believe.

____________________________________the dumb leading the stupid

Well, that I know. I think you misunderstood the question, I understand the tags, but what about the ones without any tags.
19th May 2017, 09:11 PM |#21657  
Thebear j koss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 17,402
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjr

Well, that I know. I think you misunderstood the question, I understand the tags, but what about the ones without any tags.

Are universal or for kit Kat and jellybean

____________________________________the dumb leading the stupid
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
19th May 2017, 10:08 PM |#21658  
danyldft's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
I would like to change icon color indicated in image, but I can not find it. Can someone help with color path?



Enviado desde mi ZP951 mediante Tapatalk
20th May 2017, 02:52 PM |#21659  
briankamkobe's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Hey everyone, how's it going?

Should I bring Twitter back?

Does anyone still use it? Lol

Hi my good sir can you tell me how u setup ur theme like the screenshot I quoted? it looks pretty amusing and attractive to me tbh, really wanna know which theme u used etc and other mods u used
20th May 2017, 04:18 PM |#21660  
djdarkknight96's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 43,695
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by briankamkobe

Hi my good sir can you tell me how u setup ur theme like the screenshot I quoted? it looks pretty amusing and attractive to me tbh, really wanna know which theme u used etc and other mods u used

It's Sprite Substratum theme

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
20th May 2017, 04:33 PM |#21661  
briankamkobe's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

It's Sprite Substratum theme

Only sprite substratum theme? Any other mods like status bar or aokp ram back etc? Wts ur font style BTW? How u change it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes