FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME][ZOOPER][WIDGET] Wgilles' Video Game Zooper Themes (UPDATED: 5/29/2014)

335 posts
Thanks Meter: 606

By wgilles, Senior Member on 19th May 2014, 03:25 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th May 2014, 05:18 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 606

More
Updated OP on 5/29/14 with the Assassin's Creed Animus Theme!

Also, I will be on vacation for the next 2 weeks. I'll work on some new stuff when I get back. I'm thinking FF9 as @aldiandrew requested and maybe a Watch Dogs theme.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wgilles For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wgilles Ad-Free

30th May 2014, 04:25 PM |#12  
Flag solo
Thanks Meter: 432

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgilles

Updated OP on 5/29/14 with the Assassin's Creed Animus Theme!
Also, I will be on vacation for the next 2 weeks. I'll work on some new stuff when I get back. I'm thinking FF9 as @aldiandrew requested and maybe a Watch Dogs theme.

Thx sir, will wait and enjoy yiur vacation
The Following User Says Thank You to aldiandrew For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aldiandrew Ad-Free
30th July 2015, 11:21 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How about a Bioshock theme? These are excellent!
1st August 2015, 12:51 AM |#14  
Flag Somerset

More
How did this thread not get a huge following? This is some quality work, absolutely loving the FF7 theme in particular!

Look forward to seeing your future projects
14th August 2016, 04:36 AM |#15  

More
Is this zooper file still available somewhere?
13th September 2016, 09:05 PM |#16  

More
This is dope! ****ing awesome! Amazing job but sadly link is dead! Can u re up please!
Today, 12:17 AM |#17  

More
download
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgilles

Hello everyone! I've been posting some of my screens in the Home Screen Thread, but I've decided to make my own thread with all of my video game themes. I can provide some support for users looking to apply these and I am also looking to start taking some requests! I will update the thread as any changes are made and as I add new themes.

REQUESTS - If you wish to make a request for a specific video game, please do the following:

1. Request it here or PM me
  2. Tell me which video game you want
  3. Include any ideas of what you are looking for
  4. Screenshots of specific items are appreciated
Keep in mind, it may take me a few days to make the theme as I often have to fiddle around in Photoshop and Zooper. I only get to work in Photoshop when I am not at work, which slows me down a little.
There are also some limitations to what I can or can't do. I will do my best to match your requests and to make it as perfect as possible, but I am only human

Let's get started!

What you will need to make these work:
  • Nova or another launcher (I am using 12x9 grid in Nova)
  • Zooper Widget Pro
  • Basic knowledge of Zooper (in case you need to move things around or adjust hotspots)

Hi, is there any way you could put the download links back up? I would love to try these themes out
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)