Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

koolhand79

Apr 20, 2006
KillA CalI
Loving this rom so far. Super fast. Just wondering is anyone else unable to get anything from the market to install? It downloads then just sits there. Other than that this is a damn good first offering from cyanogen

Sent from an EVO using xda app

x4sper

Jun 15, 2010
anyone know how to get rid of the voicemail notification? its driving me nuts lol everything is so fast and beautiful

krazyflipj

Jan 14, 2008
Any way to be able to find contacts while dialing number in phone app? (HTC dialer does it, i don't know what its called) Also, any suggestions for a good facebook contact sync app?

habitual_line_stepper

Jun 7, 2010
Sorry it was system preferences haha :)

As for the missing apps, I'm also not able to see Handcent, so it's probably the Builds problem.. Hopefully I can just install my backed up .apk from mybackup Pro ...
And as for Mms I'm not sure cause i have nobody to send a picture msg to lol :D

MMS works in handcent and the stock messenging app. Handcent installed for me through Titanium BU.

barnacles10

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 25, 2010
Loving this rom so far. Super fast. Just wondering is anyone else unable to get anything from the market to install? It downloads then just sits there. Other than that this is a damn good first offering from cyanogen

Sent from an EVO using xda app

Downloads working fine. I wanna sleeep! But I canT! haha

thanks cy!! great rom. Didn't know if I wanted to make the full aosp switch again, but after using this for a while I might have to. Full flash, working cam, fast, froyo, excellent.

progenocide

May 6, 2010
miami
everything seems pretty smooth looks great, only thing ive noticed is my app drawer is really sluggish any suggestions

i did full wipe once wth clockwork

then with RA and reflashed still sluggish tho....

def not a dealbreaker just wondering if im only one

warhell200

Jun 15, 2010
This in beta is very fast and really does amaze me in its beta stages I'm sure the finished one will be supreme

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

barnacles10

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 25, 2010
everything seems pretty smooth looks great, only thing ive noticed is my app drawer is really sluggish any suggestions

i did full wipe once wth clockwork

then with RA and reflashed still sluggish tho....

def not a dealbreaker just wondering if im only one

maybe a bit. im hooked on launcherpro anyway, so i snagged that right away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does the 7/28 include the newer kernel based on netarchy's?

I'm still having the issue with my fps dipping below the 40's after an hour or 2 of use =/

I did cache and dalvik wipe coming from RC1.
    Those of you getting slugish results need to update their ADW settings (the defaults suck)

1) Screen Preferences - Desktop scrolling speed - set to something low-ish like 150-200, default settings are just plain moronic here. Desktop overshoot should be fine at 30 or 40.
    2) Drawer Settings - Horizontal Drawer definite on (this is far superior to the scrolling drawer if you have more than a few apps, and feels much smoother).
    3) Drawer Settings - Zoom effect speed - 400 is a decent setting, default was way too high.
    4) Drawer Settings - Columns/Rows - 4x4 is a nice setting for portrait, if you don't like a crammed screen.
    5) System Preferences - Wallpaper Hack - check this. If you have issues, change wallpapers to something of a sane size.
    6) System Preferences - Use Screen Cache - check this.
    7) System Preferences - Scrollable Widget support - you should start with this unchecked. Only check it if you have issues with some widgets. In my experience it didn't make a huge difference in performance or smoothness.

(info from Here)
    Yes for sure this latest build doesn't like setcpu at all. I ran ver 1.6 and 2.0 and both would cause the phone to reboot at anything over base. The higher the setting the shorter time before a reboot. Also noticed performance was way better without setcpu installed. I know guys won't want to hear it but better leave your overclock off for this one. I'm still managing a quadrant score of 1500+ and MPFLOPS of 45.