By Wiidesire, Senior Member on 27th June 2014, 06:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th August 2014, 11:10 PM |#421  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingWiidesire

Solution:
replace SecSettings with that one: http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/23555262/file.html. Now add your widgets to your third party launcher and go back to this SecSettings:
http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/42249857/file.html
It should also work now for adding new widgets
thanks @dack23

sorry to bother you, but can you please explain step by step how and where to find SecSettings ? thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to amoodia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amoodia Ad-Free

25th August 2014, 11:21 PM |#422  
Thanks Meter: 380

More
System/priv-app folder
26th August 2014, 12:44 AM |#423  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigHardy

System/priv-app folder

thank you i figured out , but now after i replaced these file when i click on widgets i get :: aplication is not installed on your phone. if i go back in priv-app folder and i click on secsettings to install it , i get error : parsing package . what should i do ?
26th August 2014, 12:48 AM |#424  
Thanks Meter: 380

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoodia

thank you i figured out , but now after i replaced these file when i click on widgets i get :: aplication is not installed on your phone. if i go back in priv-app folder and i click on secsettings to install it , i get error : parsing package . what should i do ?

Not completely sure as i haven't used TW in quite a while, but i don't think you need to install the SecSettings, just replace it, set the permissions, reboot into recovery, clear the cache/dalvik cache then reboot? see how that works
26th August 2014, 01:01 AM |#425  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigHardy

Not completely sure as i haven't used TW in quite a while, but i don't think you need to install the SecSettings, just replace it, set the permissions, reboot into recovery, clear the cache/dalvik cache then reboot? see how that works

it is not opening more. it stays with SAMSUNG logo on
4th September 2014, 02:58 AM |#426  
Flag Modesto, CA
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Post data issues?
I just flashed this rom and its great i just cant seem to get my Att Mobile data working any ideas or anyone else having the same issue?----- Nevermind i figured it out i just had the wrong apn settings i was using... all good now but wifi broken any fixes?
7th October 2014, 11:03 AM |#427  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngstorm

I just flashed this rom and its great i just cant seem to get my Att Mobile data working any ideas or anyone else having the same issue?----- Nevermind i figured it out i just had the wrong apn settings i was using... all good now but wifi broken any fixes?

Flash NF1 non-hlos for wifi fix. 😄
The Following User Says Thank You to 012512 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 012512 Ad-Free
20th October 2014, 12:09 AM |#428  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
I think the thread becomes busy lately.
4th June 2017, 01:21 PM |#429  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
hey guys i flashed this rom on my tmobile s4 and it works perfectly except it wont charge anymore,it used to charge on my stock rom but its not charging on this rom please help me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)