10th April 2015, 09:50 PM |#11  
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 295

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkmexic

can you post a mirror link please?

Its attached to the first post... no need for a mirror...

9th September 2015, 05:55 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Installation files for 32 bit system
can you make a setup for 32 bit computer?
8th October 2015, 01:31 AM |#13  

More
Can i run xbmc/kodi on my windows pc and use leapcast to send the video feed to my android phone - this way I can use the laptop as a remote and the phone as existing hardware - lowering my android tv experience to a cost of zero - or should I stick with remote desktop... lag could be an issue as leapcast is light weight via python - minus the $5 mhl
8th October 2015, 01:49 AM |#14  

More
Nope
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeymackinon

Can i run xbmc/kodi on my windows pc and use leapcast to send the video feed to my android phone - this way I can use the laptop as a remote and the phone as existing hardware - lowering my android tv experience to a cost of zero - or should I stick with remote desktop... lag could be an issue as leapcast is light weight via python - minus the $5 mhl

Leapcast does not work that way, its mainly for youtube etc... web based viewings. Why not run the laptop/ desktop to the TV set and remote in from the Android phone/ tablet via a remote control app or team view etc... You would defiantly have lagging issues if reversed. Plus you do not have the buy the micro usb to hdmi adapter? Kewl story bro!

Seriously smart, as you will not have to get up to change from one episode to the next and at no cost.
13th October 2015, 04:52 PM |#15  
Flag Hamm
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatscottguy93

After several hours of tinkering and editing, I think I've finally managed to make an easy way to emulate a Chromecast on your PC. Iv'e only worked on x64 based systems so far, but I'll do x32 if anyone needs it. All you have to do is download the file, place it on your desktop (or it won't work), extract the .tar (don't make a new folder) and follow the directions in INSTALL.txt. It shouldn't require any extra files except Google Chrome, but if it does or you have any other errors or advice, feedback is very appreciated.

I take no responsibility for any damages done by this. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Leapcast is the property of dz0ny at GitHub, not me. All I did was make an all-in-one install script.

Thank you very much!!! Nice Work! I love you <3 #nohomo
11th June 2017, 12:43 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi,
i wanted to try this but iam stucking at this error

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\LeapcastForWindows\ leapcast>leapcast --name Leapcast --chrome "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Google\\Chrome\\Application\\chrome.exe" --fullscreen
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python27\scripts\leapcast-script.py", line 9, in <module>
load_entry_point('Leapcast==0.1.3', 'console_scripts', 'leapcast')()
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\pkg_resources.py", line 356, in load_entry_point
return get_distribution(dist).load_entry_point(group, name)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\pkg_resources.py", line 2431, in load_entry_point
return ep.load()
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\pkg_resources.py", line 2147, in load
['__name__'])
ImportError: No module named leapcast.__main__

Anyone know how to fix this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)