Attachments

• Logo_5.jpg
    Logo_5.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 2,560

atrac17

Feb 25, 2017
Clearwater, FL
Can anyone make it or guide me to how i can edit

Utilize the Motorola Boot Logo maker here. Select G4+ and edit the logo file originally uploaded here as a flashable zip. You can do so by utilizing 7zip to copy the logo.bin, modify it with the boot Logo maker and then open the flashable zip as an archive and replace the logo.bin and then flash with TWRP. You could also modify the zip from your phone using zarchiver. For more info on the Motorola Boot Logo Maker see here. Hope that helps...

Last edited:

atrac17

Feb 25, 2017
Clearwater, FL
@eswarvf I got bored, here's the flashable zip for the logo you requested. I resized the image in GIMP to 1080x1920 so it'll fill the screen. Flash or fastboot and enjoy! But if you want to ever make your own see my above post ;)

Attachments

• eswarvf_logo_request.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 520
  • Logo_5.jpg
    Logo_5.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 1,688
  • logo.bin.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 580
Last edited:

atrac17

Feb 25, 2017
Clearwater, FL

Attachments

• ShanePunk123_Request.jpg
    ShanePunk123_Request.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 1,429
  • ShanePunk123_logo_request_v2.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 527
Last edited:

atrac17

Feb 25, 2017
Clearwater, FL
Thanks a lot... Looks great

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Hey I installed the zip that you gave but it brought back the old blue Moto logo with N/A...

I forgot to change the orange, yellow, red in the bin to the logo too.

Edit: Will upload corrected files after class in OP @ShanePunk123

Last edited:
Reactions: ShanePunk123

anshuman_1

Jun 19, 2017
sambalpur
Do i just have to flash the zip from twrp and the
"This device is unlocked and cant be trusted" will be gone?

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Do i just have to flash the zip from twrp and the
"This device is unlocked and cant be trusted" will be gone?
And is this gonna work with custom roms?

atrac17

Feb 25, 2017
Clearwater, FL
Utilize the Motorola Boot Logo maker here. Select G4+ and edit the logo file originally uploaded here as a flashable zip. You can do so by utilizing 7zip to copy the logo.bin, modify it with the boot Logo maker and then open the flashable zip as an archive and replace the logo.bin and then flash with TWRP. You could also modify the zip from your phone using zarchiver. For more info on the Motorola Boot Logo Maker see here. Hope that helps...

This is a great idea but it doesn't get rid of the N/A overlay... See my post here.

Is appearing N/A in the middle of the image

Check these links and you'll see why...

DueTeste

Nov 29, 2015
hi guys i was all ok with my modified boot logo until today. Now i can't boot up system because the phone won't surpass the logo screen. It even doesn't start the bootanimation. However i can normally enter bootloader and recovery. i solved by clean flashing a new rom but the issue is that every time i try to flash a custom kernel , system won't boot up. maybe should i try restoring stock boot.img and logo ? has anyone a backup of both?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts