[Jul 20]WWE-COOKIE/GTX 1.8.5-23569-MAN 2016-LEO 3.04 & BULLS ICONS

Search This thread

Pisca

Feb 23, 2008
New ROM - Based on Leo 3.02 and Manila 2014 - leaked today- Uploaded post 2 - :D:D

Maybe tomorrow there are some good news for the ones u like Cookie Home Tab :cool::cool:

Last edited:

roblight

Aug 7, 2008
I love this ROM. I think it is probably the best I've used yet. My only complaint is that when the phone is plugged into the USB port, the lock screen freezes and the data reception seems to be sporadic.

Do you have any suggestions to correct this? I'm using the ROM on an AT&T Pure.

Pisca

Feb 23, 2008
I love this ROM. I think it is probably the best I've used yet. My only complaint is that when the phone is plugged into the USB port, the lock screen freezes and the data reception seems to be sporadic.

Do you have any suggestions to correct this? I'm using the ROM on an AT&T Pure.

Thanks for your words, sorry I have no clue about your issue, might be something related with Cookie Home Tab., let's see with the new one :cool:

Pisca

Feb 23, 2008
Cooking with Cookie Home Tab 1.8.5, let's see give me 1 hour to complish and test ;););)

Viriato.pt

Feb 13, 2006
Lisboa
I will try this new one

I will test the latest rom, all others roms with cht 1.8.5 have problems. I will take a look at yours.

Viriato.pt

Feb 13, 2006
Lisboa
I will go check i forgot that menu.

P.S. I've to flash the rom again, tried last energy rom and it's slower than this one, and have some graphics glitchs..

I will go for this one.

Check this pic. There is a vertical scrollbar in phone app. I think is related with font size.

Attachments

• phonexda.JPG
    phonexda.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 40

Pisca

Feb 23, 2008
I know that bug,, I've been looking for a definitive solution, sorry for that :eek:

Viriato.pt

Feb 13, 2006
Lisboa
I know that bug,, I've been looking for a definitive solution, sorry for that :eek:

I noticed that this vertical scroll bar only appear after filling the contacts names.

Maybe if you try to use a new top bar graphics or decrease the size of it.
My temporary solutions has to turn off the vertical bars, but this is causing problems in ohter applications.

Apart of this tihs is the best rom with the new sense. All the others even energy ones have huge problens.

P.S. Is missing the documents tab and facebook, maybe are this tab that are causing problems in others roms.

Goo luck with this rom, i'm hopping on you.

Pisca

Feb 23, 2008
I noticed that this vertical scroll bar only appear after filling the contacts names.
Maybe if you try to use a new top bar graphics or decrease the size of it.
My temporary solutions has to turn off the vertical bars, but this is causing problems in ohter applications.
Apart of this tihs is the best rom with the new sense. All the others even energy ones have huge problens.
P.S. Is missing the documents tab and facebook, maybe are this tab that are causing problems in others roms.
Goo luck with this rom, i'm hopping on you.
Documents and Facebook is not included in this Manila package, is added, so other issues might came up

By the way cooked Manila 2016 to test, so far looks good, but to publish for now :cool::cool:

Pisca

Feb 23, 2008
New ROm even without new SYS

Using Manila 2016, Packs from 3.04 and 2.14, Phone without video call, a few goodies added

Real fast

MConvert and Birthday

Uploading now, miight take some time