FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Team Black Out Presents...The Dark Side of the Source...Black and Clear Apps

77 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,267
 
By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th June 2017, 07:03 PM |#21761  
LeftyGR's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bloomington, IL
Thanks Meter: 1,720
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bipinbedi

I am using the dialer on OP3T and I keep getting this message.

Edit: One plus 3t official 4.1.6 ROM.

Won't work for you...
 
 
18th June 2017, 07:56 PM |#21762  
bipinbedi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 265
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyGR

Won't work for you...

OOS 4.1.6 is 7.1.1 based ROM.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170619-002617.png
Views:	344
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	4186148  
18th June 2017, 08:01 PM |#21763  
LeftyGR's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bloomington, IL
Thanks Meter: 1,720
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bipinbedi

OOS 4.1.6 is 7.1.1 based ROM.

That's why I asked what android version... I dunno... Should work. OOS is a Lineage based ROM?
18th June 2017, 11:25 PM |#21764  
Senior Member
Flag Blue Springs, MO
Thanks Meter: 173
 
More
Nexus 6P; latest Pure Nexus; Domination Theme.
Installed Davey's latest Play Store. Wiped cache and dalvik cache.
Threw an error in Substratum (I'm unable to read it) and now my Play Store is white.
Any thoughts or suggestions?
Many thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
18th June 2017, 11:42 PM |#21765  
daveyannihilation's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 12,965
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid71

Nexus 6P; latest Pure Nexus; Domination Theme.
Installed Davey's latest Play Store. Wiped cache and dalvik cache.
Threw an error in Substratum (I'm unable to read it) and now my Play Store is white.
Any thoughts or suggestions?
Many thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The suggestion is to wait until I update my theme to be compatible with the latest changes in Play Store. I hear that Sprite is updated and looks fantastic 😉

#WhiteUIMustDie #ThemesMatter
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
19th June 2017, 04:44 AM |#21766  
TONY6669's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag chicago
Thanks Meter: 9,353
 
Donate to Me
More
Keep up the awesome work guys.....

Sent from my SM-N900P using Gurple Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TONY6669 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TONY6669 Ad-Free
19th June 2017, 04:47 AM |#21767  
bipinbedi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 265
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyGR

That's why I asked what android version... I dunno... Should work. OOS is a Lineage based ROM?

Nope it's not LINEAGE based
The Following User Says Thank You to bipinbedi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bipinbedi Ad-Free
19th June 2017, 05:54 PM |#21768  
Bubba's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hell ( I've taken over and accepting reservations )
Thanks Meter: 7,724
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

The suggestion is to wait until I update my theme to be compatible with the latest changes in Play Store. I hear that Sprite is updated and looks fantastic

#WhiteUIMustDie #ThemesMatter

Done it yet?






How about now?









Now?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bubba Ad-Free
19th June 2017, 10:14 PM |#21769  
daveyannihilation's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 12,965
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba

Done it yet?






How about now?









Now?

Lemme check...







Nope bish you fix it









It's koffed.







#WhiteUIMustDie #ThemesMatter
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
20th June 2017, 02:13 AM |#21770  
Bubba's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hell ( I've taken over and accepting reservations )
Thanks Meter: 7,724
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

Lemme check...







Nope bish you fix it









It's koffed.







#WhiteUIMustDie #ThemesMatter



Cowboy from Hell on a twisted trail.
Koffed From my Big Ass Outlaw Phone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bubba Ad-Free
20th June 2017, 02:29 AM |#21771  
[] AL []'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,530
 
More
..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1497922046811.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	4187502  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes