FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,103 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,328

By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 05:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th June 2017, 08:03 PM |#25801  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
hello,
I have xiaomi hybrid pro with zuk z1 and vipper4android, but when I give much volume the music start to be cut constantly... also i have panasonic of $9 dolars, but this have not this problem!!.
hybrid pro i bought for $20 dolars, besides the sound is excelent with V4A, but i can only hear with little volume...
And if possible any solution!?. Please i need your help ...
and thanks for read my comment!
Sorry for my english, its not perfect
Greetings From Chile!

!.

20th June 2017, 05:41 AM |#25802  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am still not clear
20th June 2017, 09:53 PM |#25803  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hey guys someone made this app in material design.
check this out: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...lized-t3624655
Thanks @pittvandewitt @Mr_White_214
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pindakaas2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pindakaas2000 Ad-Free
21st June 2017, 07:20 AM |#25804  
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Made a pitch black AMOLED theme!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170621-052008.png
Views:	828
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	4188725  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ragnar Eldur For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ragnar Eldur Ad-Free
21st June 2017, 07:31 AM |#25805  
Flag Lausanne
Thanks Meter: 390

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pindakaas2000

Hey guys someone made this app in material design.
check this out: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...lized-t3624655
Thanks @pittvandewitt@Mr_White_214

About it, if we flash in twrp the normal viper zip and after we delete the original viper app and replace with this one will it work or it need the original app to work?
The Following User Says Thank You to robhug For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift robhug Ad-Free
21st June 2017, 07:11 PM |#25806  
Flag Coffeyville
Thanks Meter: 290

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robhug

About it, if we flash in twrp the normal viper zip and after we delete the original viper app and replace with this one will it work or it need the original app to work?

Yes! Currently running it right now after flashing the zip and deleting the old app. Now I can have the updates from v2.5 while not having the horrible UI redesign
21st June 2017, 07:31 PM |#25807  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by G4 Man2

Yes! Currently running it right now after flashing the zip and deleting the old app. Now I can have the updates from v2.5 while not having the horrible UI redesign

Hey.. Would u help me.. I just installed the latest version apk.. When i opened it .. It ask for download driver.. After downloading it ask for reboot.. But after reboot it again ask for download driver..
I didn't flash any zip file.. Just installed apk.. Do I need to flash any zip file... If yes.. Can u give me download link??
21st June 2017, 07:35 PM |#25808  
Flag Lausanne

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by G4 Man2

Yes , this viper residing is one of the best surprise/app or mod I have see since a long time (I'm running it too and it's so great)
And i think it's possible to unzip the latest guitardedhero zip and replace the viper app with the redesigned one and re-zip it ? I will try and see if it works
21st June 2017, 07:40 PM |#25809  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robhug

Yes , this viper residing is one of the best surprise/app or mod I have see since a long time (I'm running it too and it's so great)
And i think it's possible to unzip the latest guitardedhero zip and replace the viper app with the redesigned one and re-zip it ? I will try and see if it works

Can u solve my problem
21st June 2017, 07:47 PM |#25810  
Flag Lausanne

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiikii

Can u solve my problem

But what I have do and it works , flash the latest guitardedhero zip, then install the material viper app normally and disable the "ugly one" and it's working for me
21st June 2017, 08:08 PM |#25811  
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 567

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiikii

Hey.. Would u help me.. I just installed the latest version apk.. When i opened it .. It ask for download driver.. After downloading it ask for reboot.. But after reboot it again ask for download driver..
I didn't flash any zip file.. Just installed apk.. Do I need to flash any zip file... If yes.. Can u give me download link??

The download link is on this thread. Flash the guitardedhero viper.

Or install the apk you installed as system app, set permissions, disable any current soundfx app, grant root permission, install busybox and flash a permissive kernel. (Last part may not be needed)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)