FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Learn about the repo tool , manifests and local manifests and 5 important tips !

1,407 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,552

Post Reply Email Thread
18th July 2016, 09:09 AM |#221  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvy

The last 2 days I've been getting this error when trying to build:
make: *** [/home/irvy/android/system/out/target/common/obj/APPS/Gello_intermediates/org.cyanogenmod.gello-17.apk] Error 127
Any ideas how to get over this?
Thank you

hey did you figure it out ???
I also having this error !!

21st July 2016, 12:24 AM |#222  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
nvm
24th September 2016, 03:24 PM |#223  
Thanks Meter: 177

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _superman

hey did you figure it out ???
I also having this error !!

I don't know if you ever got by it (or if you even care anymore) but I got this error, too, and this is how I got by it. I know your post is a couple of months old, but I'm also putting this here in case anybody else stumbles across this looking for an answer like I initially did.

Look at the line right above that error line. In my case, it was:
/bin/bash: mvn: command not found

That told me that maven wasn't installed. If you have the same line, install maven and you will be good to go. Just do:
sudo apt-get install maven

Good luck!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrlolli For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrlolli Ad-Free
20th May 2017, 09:24 AM |#224  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlolli

I don't know if you ever got by it (or if you even care anymore) but I got this error, too, and this is how I got by it. I know your post is a couple of months old, but I'm also putting this here in case anybody else stumbles across this looking for an answer like I initially did.

Look at the line right above that error line. In my case, it was:
/bin/bash: mvn: command not found

That told me that maven wasn't installed. If you have the same line, install maven and you will be good to go. Just do:
sudo apt-get install maven

Good luck!

Hi, thanks for the tip.

while this didn't unfortunately fix it for me, it gave more errors and information.
I'm still getting errors related to gello, could this be because lineage os removed gello in favour of jelly?
however, im building cyanogenmod (not lineage os) 13, so does this still make a difference?

the end of the log is here.
21st May 2017, 09:47 PM |#225  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
if you have the local manifests on github, is there a way to sync it, rather than cloning it, so that if you modify it on github, at the next repo sync, it syncs itself first, like manifest.xml does.
Or is it as simple as adding the local manifests as a project?
24th June 2017, 06:04 PM |#226  
Thanks Meter: 101

More
I build RessurectionRemix Marshmallow Sultanized-CAF for my 1+3T, it will boot only when i'm not flashing any GApps.
Anyone experienced this issue? Where did i go wrong?
26th June 2017, 05:06 AM |#227  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 320

More
I use the local_manifest with "remove-project" to remove whole projects, however, I need to simply ignore one folder within the project, and I cant get it to work. I tried putting a file ".gitignore" with various types of filters, within the folder, but that didn't seem to work.

So how do I remove a folder within a project, and not have it show up in "repo diff" OR "repo status"
25th July 2017, 09:45 PM |#228  
Flag Bountiful
Thanks Meter: 478

More
I am trying to use a local_manifest with "remove-project" to remove projects from Dirty Unicorns, but they already have their own manifest that is also removing those projects from AOSP, thus repo sync cannot complete because two manifests are trying to do the same thing.

I want to remove DU's versions of these projects, how can I accomplish this without modifying their manifest?
26th July 2017, 03:01 AM |#229  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 320

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faye Reagan

I build RessurectionRemix Marshmallow Sultanized-CAF for my 1+3T, it will boot only when i'm not flashing any GApps.
Anyone experienced this issue? Where did i go wrong?

I think you may be a little off topic here, I have a similar kind of issue wuith a Nougat build of RR at https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=7049
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
compiling, guide, repo tool, rom, sync

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)