[TOOL] [UPDATE 04/09/2015] Flashtool version 0.9.19.10 - Windows / Linux / Mac

Search This thread

munjeni

Jun 2, 2011
Seems hardcoded setloaderconfig? Is there any xml file from bundle which represent setloader config?

munjeni

Jun 2, 2011
once upon a time I knew but I don't remember lol
One question trought, do you propertly determines max_packet_size ? Didn't look into flashtool for that but hope you know that loader procession and bundle procession have two diferent max packet sizes, you know about that? In some cases my xflasher failed because of wrong packet_size, have fixed it by dinamically determining max packet size, and finaly isue solved! Would be happy to look into .jar file responsible for setloader config, it must contain some algorithm for determining why it is need on mtk and not on other models, if you remind please share that name of the .jar with me!

Androxyde

Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2010
Paris
www.flashtool.net
One question trought, do you propertly determines max_packet_size ? Didn't look into flashtool for that but hope you know that loader procession and bundle procession have two diferent max packet sizes, you know about that? In some cases my xflasher failed because of wrong packet_size, have fixed it by dinamically determining max packet size, and finaly isue solved! Would be happy to look into .jar file responsible for setloader config, it must contain some algorithm for determining why it is need on mtk and not on other models, if you remind please share that name of the .jar with me!

I get max_packet_size from loader. USB buffer and max_packet_size are two different things :) you can send multiple parts over the USB until the total amount transfered is equal to the max_packet_size

Reactions: carefen

munjeni

Jun 2, 2011
Yes ok. Did you determined it also after loader proccessed? It change too after loader finish! Hope yes. Looked now into xperia x compact fsc, found it also use setloaderconfig, is that realy need? On xlfasher I didn't use that, and no prob at all! No prob at all on z5 too! How that is possible? No bricks happened! I'm stil believing that setloaderconfig is no need :)

Edit:
seems something after 0.9.20.0 and up, was wrong, I will try look into your git commits, hope I see something

Edit:
or probably some incompatibility between 0.9.20.0 and up when old flash engine 0.9.18 is selected, hm

Edit:
or bug in sin processor, don't know by now but I am interesting to get what caused hard bricks

Last edited:

munjeni

Jun 2, 2011
Ok, let see, hope somebody try flash boot bundle too :)

Edit:
Please do not get me wrong by thinking that I advertising my tool, no! Didn't advertise it, I'm a bit confused and very interested about why missing setloaderconfig and things didn't fail on phones like z5, x compact, etc while using xflasher or newflasher, is not that strange? Booth uses fsc and booth uses setloaderconfig which is not a case on my tools.

Last edited:

carefen

Apr 15, 2016
hi,

i will take the lead on releases of this tool as bin4ry will have less time to work on it.

For all flashtool informations (download links, changelog, screenshot gallery, faq, firmwares repository) go to the flashtool homepage

flashtool sources are on github : androxyde repositories

warning : Since xperia z, sony added a new set of files i called bootbundle. Those files can be bundled from 0.9.13 and can be flashed from 0.9.13 only. To all those flashing devices from z edition to all after z, it is highly advised to use 0.9.13 and to be sure ftf you flash contain the bootbundle set. I've been reported of hard bricks because of missing such set of files from bundles.

I want to get your attention about the latest branch 0.9.19. Without fsc, the tool will by default include simlock.ta if this file is present in the ftf. The result will be a bricked phone
as a workaround, until i release a patch, please please tick the exlude simlock.ta if you see it in the list.
0.9.19.6 fixes the simlock.ta issue. This file is by default excluded. Then it will not be flashed until you explicitely untick the exlcude simlock box. Do it at your own risk.

Regards
androxyde

thx for update flashtool for xz p!!!

kpham

Feb 18, 2011
HCM
Hi,

I tried to save my Ray from bricking up but when I used Flashtool it appeared like this, I cannot flash the system. Please help :(

Capture.png

kullino

Feb 15, 2013
Hello,

i have got a problem with flashtool, creating ftf. PC has got intel cpu, windows 7 pro 64bit.
Downloaded newest fw for x compact.
Open flashtool 0.9.23.1
select all, and when i click on "create" flashtool hangs.
Ok, then i try:

- update java - wont work
- update flashtool to 0.9.23.2 - when i click on the x10flasher.jar i got an install error - wont work, still @...23.1
- delete orders in ...users/.../.flashtool - wont work

All times flashtool hangs up when it should create the ftf file.
Then i tried to install flashtool at two other pc´s (both Windows 7 ultimate, one 32bit, one 64Bit, both intel cpu). after installing flashtool i try to open it an get a message (java) with round about 10-15 errors. could start flashtool.

does anybody have a solution for me?

Greetings Kullino

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [TOOL] [UPDATE 21/12/2016] Flashtool version 0.9.23.0 - Windows / Linux / Mac

Hi,

I will take the lead on releases of this tool as Bin4ry will have less time to work on it.

For all flashtool informations (download links, changelog, screenshot gallery, FAQ, Firmwares repository) go to the Flashtool Homepage

Flashtool sources are on github : Androxyde repositories

WARNING : Since Xperia Z, sony added a new set of files I called bootbundle. Those files can be bundled from 0.9.13 and can be flashed from 0.9.13 only. To all those flashing devices from Z edition to all after Z, it is highly advised to use 0.9.13 and to be sure FTF you flash contain the bootbundle set. I've been reported of hard bricks because of missing such set of files from bundles.

I WANT TO GET YOUR ATTENTION ABOUT THE LATEST BRANCH 0.9.19. Without FSC, the tool will by default include simlock.ta if this file is present in the FTF. The result will be a bricked phone
    As a workaround, until I release a patch, please please tick the exlude simlock.ta if you see it in the list.
    0.9.19.6 fixes the simlock.ta issue. This file is by default excluded. Then it will not be flashed until you explicitely untick the exlcude simlock box. Do it at your own risk.

Regards
    Androxyde
    Baseband-package from 2.1.A.0.435 (X10i):
    http://www.multiupload.com/DBPJSA702G

Regards
    Bin4ry
    Here are mirrors if anyone needs them :) All on my Server.

Windows
    Linux
    Mac
    A new version of Flashtool will be released very soon with support for XZPremium, XZ1 and XZ1 compact

This release will move from java8 to java9. As a consequence, Flashtool will not run on 32bits OS platforms as java9 is 64bits only
    Hello all :)

Here is a beta version of FT (0.9.17.1)
    Here is a beta version of FT (0.9.17.2)

This release can normally root latest devices (towelroot implemented)

This release has a new feature : Check Devices -> Check update. Choose a device and you will have a table of CDF. Double click on one of them it will check release. Double click again once release is fetched and FT will download / decrypt and create FTF from files downloaded from sony servers :)

Feel free to report if you find bugs.
    PS : This update applies only on release 0.9.16.1 or 0.9.17.1

(Beta.zip as attachement to this post)