[ROM][4.2.2] GamerzROM Legend Edition V4.0 Faster, Greater, Stronger! | 25.06.2013

Search This thread

Alokhacker

Sep 2, 2012
mumbai
Its developers decision if he wants to discontinue the project, its fine.. but he should have told us that the project is dead. he said will be back soon.

Reactions: kogli

nigox91

Feb 15, 2013
Helsinki
Burak is just a lier

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hei show some respect for the devs, remember you are a user, nothing but a user, who is taking something for free but still you have the guts to say such words.
Why don't you build a rom yourself? Because you don't have the knowledge. The only thing you have to say to Devs like Burak is thanks for the awsome roms they gave us in the past.
I really hope you are under 16, because otherwise looks like you have to think more on what you are about to say or write.

And for the everyone's best, someone please clean this topic because is filled with little justin biebers crying around. Thanks

oska3

Jan 30, 2013
Yeaah,he was a good dev,but still lier.and who you are to chadge me?thanks is for a good job,not for lies.soo...respect for lies from a year,hmm,i dont think soo

Soryuu

Aug 17, 2012
Auckland
Yeaah,he was a good dev,but still lier.and who you are to chadge me?thanks is for a good job,not for lies.soo...respect for lies from a year,hmm,i dont think soo

I'm sorry but you have to remember that devs are real people. The fact that they take time out of their own lives to provide roms like this should be respected as is. To call him a liar would be to jump to a conclusion that will most likely get you verbally slammed by other members of XDA who are thankful for his work.

Who are we to "chadge"? If you mean "change", then of course we can't change your opinion - you are entitled to it. But if you meant "judge" then we have every right to judge you in the exact same way you have judged burak as a liar.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gverma1

Feb 7, 2012
New Delhi
New phone

Hi all devs and friends... I have gone ahead and purchased a Nexus 5. Its an incredible phone and am enjoying it a lot. Needless to say, I had its bootloader unlocked, rooted, installed custom recovery and custom kernel within the first hour of getting it.

I still have my trusty SGS i9000 which I have filled up with games and given to my little daughter. I will now be sharing time between SGS and N5 forums now. Will never actually leave SGS forums I guess :)

Nevertheless, I thought this to be as appropriate a time as any to thank all the wonderful devs and friends here who help out each other and keep the SGS relevant even after more than 3 years... kudos to all!!! :good:

PS: you will see this message in different threads... that is because I owe this to many devs and don't want to miss out thanking any of them.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo+mavi.PNG

Do you remember your old legendary ROM: GamerzROM

It's back as Android 4.2.2.

Faster than anything you've used before.

No, you won't miss any features to take that speed. It's full with features.

We are proud to introduce the GamerzROM Legendary Edition to Galaxy S community.

Now even faster, greater and stronger!

That's enough talk. Let's download and test it yourself.

Please check our blog and facebook page for download, changelog and more info.

http://pittech.blogspot.com/

indir.png

Thanks to:
    -CyanogenMod community and pawitp for base.
    -AWAYS for big help.
    -Derteufel1980 for great kernel.
    -CyanogenMod and pawitp.
    -The people supporting us and our ROMs.

-Linus Torvalds for Linux Kernel.
    -Lamborghini for inspiring me about speed.
    -Fresh milk for calcium.

Not thanks to:
    -Samsung for horrible buggy gingerbread ROMs.
    -Apple for antenne problem.
    -Catterpiller for dozers.

WARNING TO GAMERZROM USERS

SPEED KILLS

My users are gold! I will release the 4.3 tonight!
    Missing you dear friends! Everyone is ready for 4.3?
    Burak is just a lier

Hei show some respect for the devs, remember you are a user, nothing but a user, who is taking something for free but still you have the guts to say such words.
    Why don't you build a rom yourself? Because you don't have the knowledge. The only thing you have to say to Devs like Burak is thanks for the awsome roms they gave us in the past.
    I really hope you are under 16, because otherwise looks like you have to think more on what you are about to say or write.

And for the everyone's best, someone please clean this topic because is filled with little justin biebers crying around. Thanks