By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th June 2017, 06:34 PM |#21831  
Flag Whittier, CA
Thanks Meter: 2,209

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

You are technically correct, the best kind of correct. The larger, older zip was not correct so I have deleted it and it's arm64 partner. What is left are the correct zips. Thanks for reminding me 🀘

Unfortunately you can't install these without either root or a custom recovery. Unfortunately you have neither. Have you considered flashing TWRP and a custom ROM? They're good for what ails ya, namely YuckShiz and its Fisher-Price styling.

Unfortunately no, Keep doesn't have a built in dark theme. Go_Ogle doesn't believe in giving users what they want. They much prefer to blind us all with their horrible white UIs. Just horrendous.

#WhiteUIMustDie #ThemesMatter

You can using substratum, not rooted, but yeah it's an external solution. Just discovered it yesterday and am using cerj's big blue overlay.

30th June 2017, 05:55 PM |#21832  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,347

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeryckNS

Yes ....

Hey Davey updated it, look at that. He's the best!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
1st July 2017, 06:59 PM |#21833  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
This is why I haven't updated playstore yet. Every time I get it to testing and start Fixing bugs...this happens.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170701-125742.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	265.6 KB
ID:	4198948  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
1st July 2017, 10:31 PM |#21834  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 13,934

Donate to Me
More
TBO - Have a Safe and Awesome 4th of July Weekend πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
2nd July 2017, 12:09 AM |#21835  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 9,027

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

This is why I haven't updated playstore yet. Every time I get it to testing and start Fixing bugs...this happens.....

Yup, it sucks and 8.0.23 removed inline changelogs, which is kinda weird
The Following User Says Thank You to AL_IRAQI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AL_IRAQI Ad-Free
2nd July 2017, 12:10 AM |#21836  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_IRAQI

Yup, it sucks and 8.0.23 removed inline changelogs, which is kinda weird

Oh man I liked that too. Geez GoOgle

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
2nd July 2017, 12:21 AM |#21837  
Flag Baghdad

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Oh man I liked that too. Geez GoOgle

.23 is kinda identical to .22, same size and little to no changes on the smali side, but yet they nuked something useful
2nd July 2017, 12:22 AM |#21838  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_IRAQI

.23 is kinda identical to .22, same size and little to no changes on the smali side, but yet they nuked something useful

I diffmerged it only 6 smali changes. Res is identical.

The Following User Says Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
2nd July 2017, 12:26 AM |#21839  
Flag Baghdad

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I diffmerged it only 6 smali changes. Res is identical.

Yeah me too, and most changes in there are id's ones, and they invoked one method, which is probably the changelog one πŸ™„
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AL_IRAQI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AL_IRAQI Ad-Free
3rd July 2017, 02:54 AM |#21840  
Flag N.Y.
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Hello all. I flashed the clear pixel launcher but i just get the message "pixel launcher has stopped" I'm on marshmallow ( Modest Rom) It doesn't say whether it's for marshmallow or nougat so I gave it a shot. Does anyone know what I might have done wrong? Thanks
3rd July 2017, 03:21 AM |#21841  
Thanks Meter: 159

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhplap

Hello all. I flashed the clear pixel launcher but i just get the message "pixel launcher has stopped" I'm on marshmallow ( Modest Rom) It doesn't say whether it's for marshmallow or nougat so I gave it a shot. Does anyone know what I might have done wrong? Thanks

I'd say it's for 7.0 and up. I'm still on MM because Verizon sucks and haven't updated their firmware unlike every other carrier that has my phone. I'm getting the same results when I flashed it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommydorns For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tommydorns Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)