FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] WinDroid Toolkit | Unlock | Root | Flash | Install | T-Mobile One (M8)

1,248 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,312

Post Reply Email Thread
10th June 2015, 09:46 PM |#21  
NYC
Thanks Meter: 130

More
Anyone used this on the latest update successfully? I've been out of the phone loop so long....I went to flash the custom fw in the other thread so I could update to some newer roms and lost my recovery. Spent hours in fast boot, sending the latest TWRP and it would say successful but I always got stuck at the entering recovery. Anyways, i just flashed the RUU and took all the T-Mobile/HTC updates...back to locked bootloader and no root. I still have S-Off though.

21st September 2015, 04:08 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Angry WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.5 Now Out!
I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.5 update is now out! As always, let me know what you think and report any bugs you encounter!

You can download it here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rapscallion16 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rapscallion16 Ad-Free
11th January 2016, 10:55 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusS4gFreak

Does this still work to root and unlock 5.0.1?

Yes, the toolkit will unlock and root the T-Mobile M8 on all Android versions, including 5.0.1.
18th February 2016, 02:39 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Arrow WinDroid Toolkit v3.0 Is Now Out!
WinDroid Toolkit v3.0 has been released! It's a huge update with a material redesign, major recode and support for 43 new devices!

You can out more specific changes in the changelog here.

You can download the new update here.

All versions before v3.0 will not have their files updated anymore since I've moved from hosting on BasketBuild to Amazon S3. Please update to v3.0 to ensure you're getting the latest recovery and root files!
20th February 2016, 06:44 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does it also work for the HTC One M8s ?
15th April 2017, 10:10 PM |#27  
Flag Pyongyang
Thanks Meter: 7

Donate to Me
More
Hi i just got a T-Mobile HTC One M8 and downloaded your tool and followed the steps but.. it doesnt seem to work.
On the unlock bootloader screen it says its going to ask me to allow the unlock but it doesnt and the program just says my phone is unlocked. It also says it will reboot my phone and it doesn't. what is going on? It also said i could now install twrp but i think it messed up the recovery partition because when i try to enter recovery using power + down on off phone it gices me a red triangle image.
Also on that screen the phone says locked so i am kind of lost. any help would be appreciated
5th July 2017, 09:38 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
you have done my live easier, thnx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)