FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE][GT-S6102] Increase RAM & Internal Memory Using Link2SD + A2SDGUI + Swapper

427 posts
Thanks Meter: 352

By sgyd12, Senior Member on 26th August 2012, 02:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th February 2017, 07:07 AM |#201  
Flag Lapu Lapu City , Cebu
Thanks Meter: 18

More
works fine and all are working! I have my SanDisk SD Card with 8GB and class 10 then I also download the app Simpleswap and the swap file is 512mb and the result, yeah! Voila! so smooth and fast! Amazing!!!

Recommended app : Simple Swap apk (can be found on Playstore Also)

26th May 2017, 08:43 AM |#202  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgyd12

DOWNLOAD

hello i just formatted my s6102b and installed this zip and followed the instructions
i put a 16 gb sd card, its partitioned 2gb for swap, 2gb for ext2 and 12gb for the fat
everthing seems to be fine, both swap and ext2 (actually I did not understand who is going to real manage installation of apps in sd card: link2sd or asd2gui ?? )
but my main issue is: I cant find the play store.
How could I install it, in order to install the apps? now i have space, i want to use it lol !!!
thanks in advance!!
28th May 2017, 01:41 PM |#203  
Flag Lapu Lapu City , Cebu
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by locomia

hello i just formatted my s6102b and installed this zip and followed the instructions
i put a 16 gb sd card, its partitioned 2gb for swap, 2gb for ext2 and 12gb for the fat
everthing seems to be fine, both swap and ext2 (actually I did not understand who is going to real manage installation of apps in sd card: link2sd or asd2gui ?? )
but my main issue is: I cant find the play store.
How could I install it, in order to install the apps? now i have space, i want to use it lol !!!
thanks in advance!!

bro, your issue is you cannot find the playstore apk? no need for that. u can use Aptoide.apk. I didn't attached below because the speed of my network was very poor, unstable network. It sucks at only 3-4 MB . So u can search at Google search engine "Aptoide.apk for gingerbread 2.3.6". Don't worry bro, I tested on that. DON'T FORGET TO HIT THANKS! BEFORE U REPLY.,.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jay4ü For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jay4ü Ad-Free
6th July 2017, 01:03 PM |#204  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Will this work on kitkat devices??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
a2sd gui, gt-s6102, increase performance, link data to sdext2, link2sd

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)