FORUMS

HTC Flagships - Mega Tech Discussion Thread [ HTC One | HTC 10 | U11 / U11+ | U12+]

33,248 posts
Thanks Meter: 27,191
 
By hamdir, Recognized Contributor on 7th August 2013, 08:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th July 2017, 02:05 PM |#56391  
mushages's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Muscat
Thanks Meter: 825
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdir

do you ever post one positive? never, you seem to be lurking around just to collect negatives and post them

we get it you dont have your update but this is childish, the software update is one aspect of the entire story and one department out of many, grow up and start being objective then we take you seriously

Chill out, Its a good warning for everyone ~Better safe than sorry! . Honestly i am not a very big fan of fast charging, Yes it can be useful when you are in a hurry and in the need of quick top up but i do not recommend it while using the phone or leaving it overnight because of the heat it may generate or the risk of fire as seen here. Also this does not apply for HTC devices only. Charging overnight via a PC or any other 5V source is more convenient to me.
7th July 2017, 02:15 PM |#56392  
hamdir's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Beirut
Thanks Meter: 27,191
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushages

Chill out, Its a good warning for everyone ~Better safe than sorry! . Honestly i am not a very big fan of fast charging, Yes it can be useful when you are in a hurry and in the need of quick top up but i do not recommend it while using the phone or leaving it overnight because of the heat it may generate or the risk of fire as seen here. Also this does not apply for HTC devices only. Charging overnight via a PC or any other 5V source is more convenient to me.

trust me that wasn't his intention, in other words stay out of this cat fight
7th July 2017, 02:43 PM |#56393  
golf2vr6's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arnhem
Thanks Meter: 608
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushages

Chill out, Its a good warning for everyone ~Better safe than sorry! . Honestly i am not a very big fan of fast charging, Yes it can be useful when you are in a hurry and in the need of quick top up but i do not recommend it while using the phone or leaving it overnight because of the heat it may generate or the risk of fire as seen here. Also this does not apply for HTC devices only. Charging overnight via a PC or any other 5V source is more convenient to me.

There was no phone connected to the cable when it happened.
7th July 2017, 03:00 PM |#56394  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Something caused a short. It's connected to power... If there was wetness the shortest path would cause super high current etc etc

Anyway the two best ways to deal with trolls are ignoring them completely, or asking for mod help

On another note I picked up the Spigen Liquid crystal the other day and absolutely love it. Feels very solid and yet unobtrusive.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unmoses For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Unmoses Ad-Free
7th July 2017, 03:14 PM |#56395  
5m4r7ph0n36uru's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MD5: 91497e1b11f2262d0d8ff0aa7a164f3b
Thanks Meter: 3,482
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmoses

Something caused a short. It's connected to power... If there was wetness the shortest path would cause super high current etc etc

Anyway the two best ways to deal with trolls are ignoring them completely, or asking for mod help

On another note I picked up the Spigen Liquid crystal the other day and absolutely love it. Feels very solid and yet unobtrusive.

Using the Spigen Liquid Crystal on my U11 aß well and am very pleased by the case. Its say this one protects really well, or at least as good as it can do on a device made of glas.

Sent from my htc_pmeuhl using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to 5m4r7ph0n36uru For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 5m4r7ph0n36uru Ad-Free
7th July 2017, 05:04 PM |#56396  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Solar red is going to be available in Europe, right? Or only USA and Asia?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
7th July 2017, 05:55 PM |#56397  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 884
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoni-o

Solar red is going to be available in Europe, right? Or only USA and Asia?

It's available here in the UK (was pre-order a day or two ago, but showing "in stock" now).

Actually I've just checked the German and French HTC sites, and it's showing as in stock there as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to Large Hadron For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Large Hadron Ad-Free
7th July 2017, 06:32 PM |#56398  
Adam182's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 386
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoni-o

Solar red is going to be available in Europe, right? Or only USA and Asia?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

My UK Solar Red arrived today, so the answers yes to Europe.
The Following User Says Thank You to Adam182 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Adam182 Ad-Free
7th July 2017, 10:19 PM |#56399  
ICEMAN_SID's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gurugram
Thanks Meter: 330
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trepqa89

I wonder if the Samsung paying trolls stuff at the time of M8 is still legit..I agree people will have issues..But, he alone has had more issues than probably the service centers have seen..!!
7th July 2017, 11:31 PM |#56400  
hamdir's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Beirut
Thanks Meter: 27,191
 
More
Everyone I have awesome news

1080p60 is coming on the u11

Your welcome
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to hamdir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamdir Ad-Free
7th July 2017, 11:46 PM |#56401  
Imotep95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 2,723
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdir

Everyone I have awesome news

1080p60 is coming on the u11

Your welcome

Via ota just like op3? They rushed with software then.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Imotep95 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Imotep95 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc, htc 10, htc one, info, knowledge base, m9 m8 m7 m4 t6 m10 perfume, nvidia tegra, ocean u ultra, qualcomm snapdragon adreno, sense zoe ultrapixel imagesense, u11 u11+ u12+, usonic

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes