FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,109 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,404

By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 05:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th July 2017, 09:31 PM |#25971  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by error404

I'm using magisk 13.2 and viper is working fine.

Samsung galaxy On5 stock touchwiz debloated. Just the name Samsung alone says how troublesome it is to get this module working again.

16th July 2017, 12:04 AM |#25972  
Flag Tompa
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Any help for MIUI Nougat? I can't use V4A, tried all what mentiones in first and second post, nothing works!
16th July 2017, 02:33 AM |#25973  
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by holozis_HUN

Any help for MIUI Nougat? I can't use V4A, tried all what mentiones in first and second post, nothing works!

It no longer seems to be in the OP, but your selinux needs to be set to Permissive.

If you have already done this, make sure you are installing the latest version for nougat with the I/O fix.
16th July 2017, 04:18 AM |#25974  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I can't install Viper driver. Have changed SELinux to Permissive, still not work.
16th July 2017, 06:06 AM |#25975  
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anhnambroz

I can't install Viper driver. Have changed SELinux to Permissive, still not work.

Most custom ROMs have an option in settings/developer options (to enable this go to settings> about phone> tap on "build" 10 times to enable developer options). It may also be found in some sub-option menu, depending on your Rom.

If you can't find the toggle, some root enabled 3rd party apps allow the switch. Like this one: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ggler-t3574688

This is the forum discussion for the app. Please read the entire OP before proceeding as many stock kernels don't allow the switch.
16th July 2017, 06:36 AM |#25976  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Dears, how to change the app language?
16th July 2017, 11:47 AM |#25977  
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradj83

Dears, how to change the app language?

Only English is supported, and maybe Chinese however I'm not sure about that one
16th July 2017, 11:57 AM |#25978  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_White_214

Only English is supported, and maybe Chinese however I'm not sure about that one

Well I see in the apk many directories seems to contain the same files in a twentieth of languages...
16th July 2017, 12:29 PM |#25979  
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradj83

Well I see in the apk many directories seems to contain the same files in a twentieth of languages...

Yeah you are right, but those files are incomplete. You can also see it when comparing these file sizes to the English file, the English file size contains way more text. Maybe good to know is that this app automatically selects the language according to the system language. So if my system language is Spanish, v4a should be Spanish. But is actually English because the file is incomplete.

Edit: you can also make the language file complete yourself and put it in the correct values folder.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_White_214 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr_White_214 Ad-Free
16th July 2017, 06:30 PM |#25980  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 469

More
Magisk 13.2
AEX 4.4 (7.1.2)
ENFORCING SELinux.

Viper works perfectly (flashed magisk module)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to ForgottenDude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ForgottenDude Ad-Free
16th July 2017, 07:54 PM |#25981  
Flag Tompa
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasscat82

It no longer seems to be in the OP, but your selinux needs to be set to Permissive.

If you have already done this, make sure you are installing the latest version for nougat with the I/O fix.

Thanks! But... WHere can I set the SELinux to permissive? WHen I used custom roms, the SELinux was originally Permissive, but now at Stock rom don't really find it. Where can I set it to permissive?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)