205 Vote(s)
8.26%
RK3188 - 800X480

469 Vote(s)
18.89%
RK3188 - 1024X600

1,355 Vote(s)
54.57%

[ROM][RK3066/RK3188][SD/HD] Malaysk ROMs Android 4.4.4 for any yet known MTCB-Device

1,528 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,317

By Malaysk, Senior Member on 18th January 2015, 06:32 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th July 2017, 04:45 PM |#8021  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmender2005

Yes you can i did mine

Hi info were I can buy to upgrade from RK3066 to PX3 RK3188
thanks
16th July 2017, 04:56 PM |#8022  
Flag Sheldon Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moddedkodi

Hi info were I can buy to upgrade from RK3066 to PX3 RK3188
thanks

You need to find this member doctorman on xda he sells and ships from USA.
16th July 2017, 05:28 PM |#8023  
Thanks Meter: 1,521

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hjfkuiper

I didn't really check, sorry. I recall going through the Factory Settings menu and not seeing anything weird. Anything i need to be aware off which could cause battery drain? I know i set the ACC to 30seconds, thats the android setting to prevent power leakage right? After 30seconds of no-key in ignition android will shut down.. and hopefully the MU along with it.

I know there is a mcu.cfg on my sd card from a backup i did before messing with anything. I attached it, just in case its useful for something

Did you flash the mcu.cfg at the same time as the MCU ? I ask cos as I said it could well be that 2.83 did not work because all the settings were messed up, unless you know exactly what they all are on your unit and can discount that ?
16th July 2017, 06:27 PM |#8024  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by typos1

Did you flash the mcu.cfg at the same time as the MCU ? I ask cos as I said it could well be that 2.83 did not work because all the settings were messed up, unless you know exactly what they all are on your unit and can discount that ?

I cant discount that for sure. I currently have 2.70 flashed and can flash to 2.83 and double check all settings to get the radio to work.
Do you think that the 2.70 will have solved the car battery drain problem? I would hate to jump start my car tomorrow for work.
16th July 2017, 06:42 PM |#8025  
Thanks Meter: 1,521

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I know there is a mcu.cfg on my sd card from a backup i did before messing with anything. I attached it, just in case its useful for something

Its only really useful for you because its all the mcu settings of your unit.

Quote:

I cant discount that for sure. I currently have 2.70 flashed and can flash to 2.83 and double check all settings to get the radio to work.
Do you think that the 2.70 will have solved the car battery drain problem? I would hate to jump start my car tomorrow for work.

I ve no idea I m afraid, I guess yourll just have to see in the morning unless youve got some way of measuring battery drain.
17th July 2017, 09:14 AM |#8026  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurominican

yes, I also have many issues with hotspot/wifi connection. Im my experience, it seems the wifi module of these headunits is very weak and only like certain wifi bands/channels depending on the interference from other nearby hotpots that may be on the same channel.. Case in point, I would try to connect to my phone hotspot while my regular hotspot is on and neither would connect but after manually changing the wifi channel of one of them it would connect.

What I've found out is that, from unknown reason, I should switch OFF iPhone hotspot, until the Android system will finish boot up. Only after that, I switch the iPhone hotspot to ON, and a minute or two later, the Android system will discover the hotspot, and connects to it.

In any other option, the Android will not recognize the hotspot at all whatsoever.

This is very annoying.
17th July 2017, 01:52 PM |#8027  
Thanks Meter: 139

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amir77a

What I found out that, from unknown reason, I should switch OFF iPhone hotspot, until the Android system will finish boot up. Only after that, I switch the iPhone hotspot to ON, and a minute or two later, the Android system will discover the hotspot, and connects to it.

In any other option, the Android will not recognize the hotspot at all whatsoever.

This is very annoying.

I had the same problem with iphone but now in my case works if I turn on and off the hotapot for a couple of times and after that it connects in cew seconds...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
17th July 2017, 02:04 PM |#8028  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny DJ

I had the same problem with iphone but now in my case works if I turn on and off the hotapot for a couple of times and after that it connects in cew seconds...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you configure anything ?
18th July 2017, 08:56 AM |#8029  
Thanks Meter: 139

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amir77a

Did you configure anything ?

No nothing at all on my iphone but I think I reduced the time wifi scan interval in build.prop on head unit.
18th July 2017, 09:09 AM |#8030  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny DJ

No nothing at all on my iphone but I think I reduced the time wifi scan interval in build.prop on head unit.

to which value?
19th July 2017, 01:39 AM |#8031  
Flag Portugal
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Hi folks!

Any news for the new update of Malaysk for rk3066 880x480?

B. Regards
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)