By 2easy4you, Member on 5th January 2013, 04:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th January 2013, 07:49 PM |#11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jugg1es

Ok, in my limited opinion the ruu is buggy as hell. Personally i wouldn't recommend it to anyone, if you've gone down that route then i would install a custom sense rom instead. The problem with Google will probably go on a different rom if you follow instructions carefully. And remember to flash the boot.Img

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes.
—Marcel Proust

okay sir . ill do it )

5th January 2013, 08:01 PM |#12  
OP Member

More
one more thing sir . if anything happens after i flash a custom rom . can i use my backup rom ? coz i backup my stock rom using ext recovery before flashing a custom rom ..
5th January 2013, 08:21 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1,997

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2easy4you

one more thing sir . if anything happens after i flash a custom rom . can i use my backup rom ? coz i backup my stock rom using ext recovery before flashing a custom rom ..

Yes long as you flash the boot.Img, if you can't find the one in your backup you could use the tweaked kernel, read the op a couple of times before you do though

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes.
—Marcel Proust

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Quote:

Yes long as you flash the boot.Img, if you can't find the one in your backup you could use the tweaked kernel, read the op a couple of times before you do though

—Marcel Proust

And remember to thank the devs for their roms with the thanks button

—Marcel Proust
The Following User Says Thank You to jugg1es For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jugg1es Ad-Free
5th January 2013, 08:36 PM |#14  
OP Member

More
Quote:

—Marcel Proust

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

And remember to thank the devs for their roms with the thanks button

—Marcel Proust

okay sir . thanks a lot . im using fall out rom now . and the google bug is fixed .thanks for your time sir ..

so i only need to clear data cache and dalvik then install my backup rom then flash the boot img via fastboot . am i right sir ?

i cant use these step ? go to RECOVERY -> BACKUP/RESTORE -> CLICK RESTORE ?
5th January 2013, 08:52 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 1,997

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2easy4you

okay sir . thanks a lot . im using fall out rom now . and the google bug is fixed .thanks for your time sir ..

so i only need to clear data cache and dalvik then install my backup rom then flash the boot img via fastboot . am i ryt sir ?

Wipe everything except sdcard flash backup then kernel. And use the thanks button, dont open a post just to say thanks.

Last thing, if your happy then could you add solved to this thread title

—Marcel Proust
The Following User Says Thank You to jugg1es For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jugg1es Ad-Free
19th July 2017, 02:42 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Yes you can use that method to flash any rom htcdev unlocked
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)