By Lucas Eugene, Senior Member on 16th May 2014, 05:51 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th April 2017, 09:39 PM |#281  
Flag Woah California
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hailahaiela

I had some not founds and status read fail errors while unlocking.But phone showing unlocked bootloader warning while booting and there was factory reset when it fully turned on.Should I be worried?
If not then I shall go ahead and install twrp recovery and linageos rom.Thanks in advance.

I think you're good, as long as the device reset with warning.
The Following User Says Thank You to LilAnt530 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LilAnt530 Ad-Free

4th May 2017, 03:37 PM |#282  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestLoginSeller

Is it possible to unlock the bootloader once again, after it has been re-locked?
If yes, how? What steps need to be taken as a precaution & the process to be followed?
If not, is there any way possible to gain root again and flash another ROM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestLoginSeller

I've posted the query after trying to find an appropriate answer on Google.com for quite some time - I could not specifically find the details relevant to (unlocking after re-locking) the Moto E 1st Generation [XT1022]. People seemed to have faced issues with OnePlus & HTC phones in doing so, but as each phone has its own set of variables to factor in, I thought I'd put up the question. Please revert back if you could help.
Thanks in advance...

Can someone revert back to this, please?
19th May 2017, 11:58 AM |#283  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi Guys,
Hope some will help me with this, my friend has played with MOTOE XT1022 and now it look like its bricked, i am alwys stuck at the fastboot screen but ADB and fastboot doesnt detect my device. i have attached the screenshot, i am not sure if its bootloader is unlocked or not. need your guys help how to start from and fix this..
Thanks,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170519_161243.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	246.0 KB
ID:	4154804  
19th May 2017, 06:15 PM |#284  
Flag Thanjavur
Thanks Meter: 310

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil787

Hi Guys,
Hope some will help me with this, my friend has played with MOTOE XT1022 and now it look like its bricked, i am alwys stuck at the fastboot screen but ADB and fastboot doesnt detect my device. i have attached the screenshot, i am not sure if its bootloader is unlocked or not. need your guys help how to start from and fix this..
Thanks,

First charge your battery and flash stock lollipop
For more info search Google or xda
24th July 2017, 05:42 PM |#285  
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Couldn't get the mail... Did everything
I pasted the code and it said it sent me a mail with the alphanumeric code

When I opened the mail I didnt get anything
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)