watch faces vxp files

Search This thread

s.bezad

Jun 2, 2012
hey guys, i buy new No.1 G6 with the newest firmware. in the stock faces, they have date, power meter, pedometer, and heart rate. how to create custom watch faces like that. as long as i know, we can only change the background and hour (hour, min, sec).

#SorryBadEnglish

Last edited:

Kyrnath

Apr 4, 2017
Madrid
As long as you know... and as long as we all know. So... there you have the answer :)
@Smith001. Hey, dude, do you remember this?

give the new firmwares with this watchfaces some time... and you'll see how we're asked to "can you please add date heartrate and steps to the watchface?" and after the answer "but the watch have watchfaces that shows this kind of info"

First one! Next one will be in 5... 4... 3... :p

hey guys, i buy new No.1 G6 with the newest firmware. in the stock faces, they have date, power meter, pedometer, and heart rate. how to create custom watch faces like that. as long as i know, we can only change the background and hour (hour, min, sec).

#SoryBadEnglish

Salas85ash

Jul 26, 2017
Hey does anybody know how to add watchfaces on the no1 g8? Im using the fundowear app but there isnt a app manager in it. When i instal the mediatek app the appmanager is there but it wontt let me install anything.

Smith 001

Aug 25, 2016

Attachments

• Neon.png
    Neon.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 248
  • Mickey.png
    Mickey.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 246

dr_psikick

Jul 27, 2017
no.1 G8

Does any of you managed to install a watchface into the new No.1 G8? I've tried the instructions for the other MTK models but no luck...

marpiar

Oct 28, 2016
Does any of you managed to install a watchface into the new No.1 G8? I've tried the instructions for the other MTK models but no luck...

I see that nobody answers you, same happens to me, I really do not know how to solve the problem But I can suggest you a link Supposedly of the factory of these apparatuses, At the end you will find a friend called Jhon
He answers you and the truth knows a lot about them I hope it helps you
http://www.chinawatchs.com/mtk-smartwatch-update-the-proper-way/

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Hi friend, I found this a few moments ago I leave you the link.- http://www.chinawatchs.com/no-1-g8-smartwatch/

Soumyakanti Ray
JUL ND, 2017 4:36 AM REPLY
I am trying to install VXP Watch Faces using Mediatek Smartdevice but after tapping on Install button getting this error. “Install failed, unknown error. Deleting VXPs in watch.” How to fix this?

Jon
JUL ND, 2017 10:56 AM REPLY
Hi Soumyakanti, sorry, this firmware doesn’t support vxp face, but don’t worry, the new firmware is about to release, after update to this firmware, you can install vxp face.

Ken McLean
JUL TH, 2017 12:40 PM REPLY
Has the firmware update been released? If so, how do I go about getting and installing it? Thank you.

Jon
JUL TH, 2017 10:48 AM REPLY
Hi Ken, sorry, not yet. Tomorrow the new firmware will release and how to update it, please check the tutorial. http://www.chinawatchs.com/mtk-smartwatch-update-the-proper-way/

Reactions: dr_psikick

hnkaraca

Mar 2, 2017
flash k88h mt2502

Hi, is it possible flash (upgare) firmware of K88h mt2502
I have the one installed 2016/08/27.

fingalo

Feb 21, 2017
Hi,
last month's I have been programming some watchapps to run on my GT88 watch.
I am trying to find a round watch wich will NOT revert to the watchface when the display timer times out.
I bought a KW18 watch, but that watch will close apps when the display timer times out unlike the GT88 watch, which will have the app running even after wakeup from screensaver.
That way I can use my app as a watchface with some extended functions like date, time, mixed analog/digital info etc
Here is a video showing one of the apps on GT88. It's from an android watchface which I cloned to work with the SDK (with permission from the creator zsolt m).
Video
Download link to the app:
FinBrd.zip
Install as you do with a watchface, but it will show up in the menusystem, not among watchfaces. It's working on my GT88, KW18 so it should work on other 2502 watches.

If anybody have a (round) watch which does not close the app when the screensaver start, let me know. That's the watch I want to buy.

(Or even better, if the manufacturers could change their software to allow the apps running ?!)

And when I have cleaned up my code to be readable I will publish it with some tutorial (I hope).

Last edited:

ajokay

Jul 17, 2008
Great job again Fingalo. I like the Other 2 apps you made aswell.
I already mentioned that my g6 also closes the app when the display timer ends. I Note also own a k89 which had a mtk2502c chipset and it also closes apps. Strange thing is that it only does it with user installed apps. The apps from the watch itself are oke i think.

Hope they implement a timer off option, but i guess that would drain battery.

Greets AJ

Hi,
I am trying to find a round watch wich will NOT revert to the watchface when the display timer times out.
I bought a KW18 watch, but that watch will close apps when the display timer times out unlike the GT88 watch, which will have the app running even after wakeup from screensaver.
That way I can use my app as a watchface with some extended functions like date, time, mixed analog/digital info etc
Here is a vido showing one of the apps on GT88. It's from an android watchface which I cloned to work with the SDK (with permission from the creator zsolt m).
Video
FinBrd.zip
Install as you do with a watchface, but it will show up in the menusystem, not among watchfaces. It's working on my GT88, KW18 so it should work on other 2502 watches.

If anybody have a (round) watch which does not close the app when the screensaver start, let me know. That's the watch I want to buy.

(Or even better, if the manufacturers could change their software to allow the apps running ?!)

And when I have cleaned up my code to be readable I will publish it with some tutorial (I hope).

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using XDA Labs

Tornator

Jun 24, 2016
Hi,
Here is a vido showing one of the apps on GT88. It's from an android watchface which I cloned to work with the SDK (with permission from the creator zsolt m).
Video
FinBrd.zip

Hi Fingalo!

Great job!
At least with GW01 and the firmware i posted here https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=73066862&postcount=54
there is in the display options menu the possibility to choose "never out" .
I tried it with your app and it stays open ! I watch it now for at least 5 min.
One improvement would be to deactivate the touch functionality on the screen.
Because a left-to-right slight closes the app and this will happen quickly with the "never out" display.

I keep it open for a while now to check the battery consumption. I will update you in some hours.

Regards,
Tornator

Reactions: LeandroFarias

fingalo

Feb 21, 2017
Hi AJ and Tornator,
thank's for your replies!

The watch closing the apps after screen timeout is not what I expected from a smartwatch. You like to do more than look at the time on a smartwatch. At least it should be a user setting.

Regarding the Gw01, interesting it have this always on mode (torchmode).
On KW18 I tested the motion gesture to turn on/off turning the wrist. It worked to turn on/off the display but when the timer was up, it still closed the app even if the screen was black.
Is there a wrist motion function on GW01 to turn the display on/off? Could be useful if so.
Not sure if I can disable the left-to-right swipe in the app, I will check to see if it is possible.
I guess I have to block the app from exiting and that is a really scary test case!

Looking forward the hear about the battery consumption.
regards
Fingalo

Reactions: Tornator

ajokay

Jul 17, 2008
Great job again Fingalo. I like the Other 2 apps you made aswell.
I already mentioned that my g6 also closes the app when the display timer ends. I Note also own a k89 which had a mtk2502c chipset and it also closes apps. Strange thing is that it only does it with user installed apps. The apps from the watch itself are oke i think.

Hope they implement a timer off option, but i guess that would drain battery.

Greets AJ

Correction, i tested again.. only the pedo meter and heart rate monitor stay in memory when the screen goes black, but re apear when display goes back on.

Greets AJ

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using XDA Labs

Tornator

Jun 24, 2016
Hi Fingalo,

after 4 hours the watch shows 50% battery.
The GW01 has a setting "wake up gesture on/off" . It needs to be switched off when using "display never out" is enabled. Otherwise it resets the screen with every move and your app is closed.
What i can say is that your app works better then every other (also the build in ones) toghether with the "never out" display.
While the other watchfaces reacts one every screen touch and therefore the watchface often is swept away by any gesture, your app will only swept away by a left-to-right gesture!
I played with it now some time now and i guess your app will not so easy be closed by an accidential touch !

I now checked your other posts and i saw that you already posted 2 other apps! In february ! I read on this forum quite regularly, but i really did not saw it .
Sorry for that, because you really created the first multi fuctional watchface ! Congratulations!
Can you post the other 2 apps again ? Seems that they are not available anymore.
And please provide the source code. WIth this it should be possible to create some more multi-functional watchfaces !

@all: The app shows both analog and digital time. Additionally the date and the battey in %. With real dynamic values!

update: i also tried this one from you: https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=71871823&postcount=1618
->analog time, working additional small second, 30 min chronometer, date
With "never out" only a left-to-right gesture close the app. Great.

Last edited:

Kyrnath

Apr 4, 2017
Madrid
Hey, guys!

If you thought I was "dead", or "missing"... you were wrong :p I'm just taking a little rest and not being "ultra active" but anyways I'm still making watchfaces.

My first watchface this month, Dark Messiah, a request from the No.1 Google+ Group.

More watchfaces are in progress and will be published soon!

Dark Messiah
http://watchfaceup.com/download.php?id=792&format=vxp

Attachments

• DarkMessiahRound.png
    DarkMessiahRound.png
    25 KB · Views: 170
  • DarkMessiahSquare.png
    DarkMessiahSquare.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 170
  • DarkMessiahPicture.jpg
    DarkMessiahPicture.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 171
Reactions: Smith 001

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download and extract to your Android Phone. Install from Fundo apk.
    How to create vxp files
    New Website is UP!

Hey guys! I have a good news to share with you guys.
    So today, Mr. Que Chen Chao, a generous marketing manager for "NO.1 Smartwatch" (yes! the company who made no.1 d5, d6, g6 etc) has contacted me regarding the VXP Face website.
    Long story short, he agrees to sponsor on the website hosting and domain!
    So, I think there will be no more problem such as website suspended or anything.
    So guys, enjoy, and thank you for your support :D
    and please submit the watch faces that you guys not able to submit when the website is down

New Website URL: http://watchfaceup.com/
    Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 17

Here you go guys. Enjoy.:)
    по предоставленным матерьялам уважаемого bogachsochi@gmail.com за что ему особая благодарность и +
    on the provided information, bogachsochi@gmail.com respected him for that special thanks and +
    VXP Face Website

Here you go guys!
    Link: http://vxpface.ml/

You guys can submit the VXP watch faces that you created to the website. But because I only using free web hosting, so I'm not able to host the vxp files there.
    So you guys need to upload the file to somewhere else or just attach it in this thread, and copy the attachment link.
    The submission need to be approved by the admin(me) first, this is to avoid spam.

Again. because I'm using free hosting and free domain name, please inform me if the website is down or not working.

Please keep posting in this thread also, so that this community keep active. Thanks!
    Enjoy :cool: