FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Can anyone provide perfect Beats audio equilizer settings??

238 posts
Thanks Meter: 52

By kunaal2580, Senior Member on 21st June 2012, 02:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I am on NeoRom v 2.1 and I love it.. But as the update contained mod of Xloud and Beats audio, I cant experience anything new in yhe sound quality...
So I tried other equilizers as well like Equilizer and DSP manager..

Equilizer downloaded from market and DSP manager provided by pankaj88 sir.. But its always force closing..

Then I tried Beats audio EQ settings from market, but it was not upto the mark..

So I request someone if they can provide with the perfect Beats audio EQ settings..

I want my R to have sound effects like HTC one X..

21st June 2012, 03:38 PM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunaal2580

I am on NeoRom v 2.1 and I love it.. But as the update contained mod of Xloud and Beats audio, I cant experience anything new in yhe sound quality...
So I tried other equilizers as well like Equilizer and DSP manager..

Equilizer downloaded from market and DSP manager provided by pankaj88 sir.. But its always force closing..

Then I tried Beats audio EQ settings from market, but it was not upto the mark..

So I request someone if they can provide with the perfect Beats audio EQ settings..

I want my R to have sound effects like HTC one X..

try this one dear, it will help you out..its free & perfect for bass boost..
Also flash ZLSE6 with NEO rom 2.1..I have found a change in volume boost..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=search_result
21st June 2012, 03:43 PM |#3  
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,146

More
No one can give you perfect EQ settings buddy. The EQ settings are normally determined by your taste i.e. what type of music you like & the medium used to listen to it.

eg Assume you are a bass head and you want your speakers to output more bass, in that case you just amp up the lower frequencies in the EQ to get it to the level you want.

The best way would be to test different EQ settings & finally settle with one which is of your taste.

BTW do you know which sound chip does HTC One X use?
21st June 2012, 06:15 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Hmmm.. Ill try that..

I dont know which chip is used.. My friend has bought it.. Ill check and let you know..
22nd June 2012, 06:19 AM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cooleagle'

No one can give you perfect EQ settings buddy. The EQ settings are normally determined by your taste i.e. what type of music you like & the medium used to listen to it.

eg Assume you are a bass head and you want your speakers to output more bass, in that case you just amp up the lower frequencies in the EQ to get it to the level you want.

The best way would be to test different EQ settings & finally settle with one which is of your taste.

BTW do you know which sound chip does HTC One X use?

Seriously cooleagle, I found the diff b/w last & new ROM..now sound quality is diff then before..didnt you find the same..??
22nd June 2012, 06:34 AM |#6  
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,146

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kataria.vikesh

Seriously cooleagle, I found the diff b/w last & new ROM..now sound quality is diff then before..didnt you find the same..??

Sorry bro I have not flashed the latest version of Neo ROM as my PC is down. I'm just waiting to get the components back from the service center.
22nd June 2012, 06:39 AM |#7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cooleagle'

Sorry bro I have not flashed the latest version of Neo ROM as my PC is down. I'm just waiting to get the components back from the service center.

Hooooppppssyyyyy...well waiting then..but try it out..there is huge diff b/w both ROMS
7th August 2017, 09:50 AM |#8  
Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 0

More
U can use some ready EQ apps for improving
ur sound quality.
Also if u interested in beat-making
can share with u some samples from Lucid Samples.

Which type of beats do u prefer?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)