[APP][5+] AutoResponder for WhatsApp™ #NEW

Search This thread

am-imate

Feb 17, 2004
Cayman Islands
Now this is a cool app; fun talking to yourself between 2 phones. If I buy it when it moves out of beta will it still maintain the "Pro" status?
Thanks!

sulasno

Sep 5, 2011
Bangkok
Went pro :)

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

Feedback

1. Possible to backup rules
2. Include sample rules

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Reactions: TK Studio

BlueSky_Vincent

Apr 8, 2013
Pahang
@TK Studio If in the future I uninstalled and install it back, will it retain my status? Btw how you keep the status for people that going for pro? I want to go for business but I'm afraid the status might lose if I change my phone.

Reactions: TK Studio

shahpari.r

Aug 11, 2017
fncQEKr.png

Hey guys,

I just launched a new beta app which is a completely revised version of my other app.
Everything in Material Design (well mostly) and it's actually working WITHOUT root!
I hope you can give some feedback in order to improve it, because it's still in development.
Many more features will be added in the future.
Happy testing! :)

AutoResponder for WhatsApp™ #NEW

Automatically reply to custom received WhatsApp™ messages with the help of this app. You have a lot of settings to customize the bot for your needs. Just try it out!

FEATURES:
- Auto reply to WhatsApp™
- Send automatic replies to your friends
- Individually customizable
- Send replies to all messages
- React to specific messages
- Works with groups
- Set contacts
- Set delay
- App is still in development, many more features will follow!

Get in now on GOOGLE PLAY

Don't forget to hit the thanks button <3

This app is NOT affiliated with WhatsApp™.
WhatsApp™ is a registered Trademark of WhatsApp Inc.

its safe???

TK Studio

Dec 28, 2015
Coburg
www.autoresponder.ai
Went pro :)

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

Feedback

1. Possible to backup rules
2. Include sample rules

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

1. Android 6+ will create automatic backups if device is idle and charging for about 1 hour.
2. There are unfortunately no samples yet, but I'm sure there will be many videos about it soon, as these videos often get a high view count ;)

TK Studio

Dec 28, 2015
Coburg
www.autoresponder.ai
@TK Studio If in the future I uninstalled and install it back, will it retain my status? Btw how you keep the status for people that going for pro? I want to go for business but I'm afraid the status might lose if I change my phone.

Google will store all purchases for you.
Just take the same account on your phone and all purchases will be restored. No need to worry :)

gps3dx

Jan 24, 2010
HTC Desire
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
@TK Studio, Wonderful app... thank you !

couple requests:
  1. Please add the "%value%" dynamic-variables you had in the previous app releases ( so that NO root will be needed).
    i.e %contact% for the message sender NAME ( as listed in WA ) that contains that "magic" word that AutoResponder found, %number% for the message sender etc...etc...
  2. when picking "group" - can please make it so AutoResponder launches a popup with the current participated groups, so that the user can choose one or many from that list ?
    ( reason: sometimes that WA group name is just LONG ... so copying it 1:1 successfully to AutoResponder, is HARD ).
  3. I guess AutoResponder only detects incoming messages through a notification... but when a user is working in the foreground with WA, directly talking in some group/contact - that group/contact messages does NOT raise notifications. can you do something about that ?

TK Studio

Dec 28, 2015
Coburg
www.autoresponder.ai
@TK Studio, Wonderful app... thank you !

couple requests:
  1. Please add the "%value%" dynamic-variables you had in the previous app releases ( so that NO root will be needed).
    i.e %contact% for the message sender NAME ( as listed in WA ) that contains that "magic" word that AutoResponder found, %number% for the message sender etc...etc...
  2. when picking "group" - can please make it so AutoResponder launches a popup with the current participated groups, so that the user can choose one or many from that list ?
    ( reason: sometimes that WA group name is just LONG ... so copying it 1:1 successfully to AutoResponder, is HARD ).
  3. I guess AutoResponder only detects incoming messages through a notification... but when a user is working in the foreground with WA, directly talking in some group/contact - that group/contact messages does NOT raise notifications. can you do something about that ?

Hey,

I'm glad that you like the app :)

1. Answer replacements will be added of course. But if you set a name for your contact, the app can't get the number anymore. But I think that doesn't really matter.

2. I will also add a contact chooser in the future. For now just click on edit group name and copy it ;)

3. It's only possible to reply to notifications, sorry! :/

dighas

Aug 9, 2016
Hello, your application is cool !, but I would like to suggest some changes: the clock could be a selectable item instead of typing ... in a possible translation for other languages ​​would facilitate. Deleting some groups only accepts numbers, you could accept * as well ... You could have the option to reject the auto answer for all groups. If you would like help locating for PT-BR, contact me.

Reactions: drsrg and TK Studio

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    VsGNeN8.png

Hey guys,

I just launched a new beta app which is a completely revised version of my other app.
    Everything in Material Design (well mostly) and it's actually working WITHOUT root!
    I hope you can give some feedback in order to improve it, because it's still in development.
    Many more features will be added in the future.
    Happy testing! :)

AutoResponder for WA

Automatically reply to custom received WhatsApp messages with the help of this app. You have a lot of settings to customize the bot for your needs. Just try it out!

FEATURES:
    - Auto reply to WhatsApp
    - Send automatic replies to your friends
    - Individually customizable
    - Send replies to all messages
    - React to specific messages
    - Live answer replacements
    - Reply with current location
    - Works with groups
    - Set contacts
    - Set delay
    - Specific times and days
    - Perfect for business
    - Dialogflow.com integration (formerly api.ai)
    - Working as a Tasker plugin
    - App is still in development, many more features will follow!

Get it now on GOOGLE PLAY
    or AutoResponder.ai

Or check out the other versions of AutoResponder:
    AutoResponder for Signal
    AutoResponder for Telegram
    AutoResponder for FB Messenger
    AutoResponder for Instagram

Don't forget to hit the thanks button or leave a donation, thank you! <3

This app is NOT affiliated with WhatsApp™.
    WhatsApp™ is a registered Trademark of WhatsApp Inc.
    Can someone give some feedback? :)
    Future Feature:
    1. A widget to turn on/off or a quick settings tile.
    2. Ability to have multiple profiles (work, travel, vacation etc) and to easily choose between them.

So far I think this is a pretty useful app so keep up the great work. Hope to see more features.
    Works Nicely! It would be awesome if I could set it such that If I am using WhatsApp it disables itself!
    @TK Studio one more thing. Is it only support original whatsapp? Because I'm using GB Whatsapp & Whatsapp+