FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,103 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,328

By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 05:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th August 2017, 12:14 AM |#26231  
Flag Yaoundé
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abubakar96

Can't install stericson busybox

Strange, that may be the only way out, try installing it. Hope you are properly rooted

18th August 2017, 12:29 AM |#26232  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Youms

Strange, that may be the only way out, try installing it. Hope you are properly rooted

Rooted with magisk but anytime I try installing busybox it says it was unsuccessful
18th August 2017, 12:59 AM |#26233  
Flag Yaoundé

More
Quote:

Rooted with magisk but anytime I try installing busybox it says it was unsuccessful

Screenshot of error?
18th August 2017, 03:11 AM |#26234  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:

Tried installing at a different path?
18th August 2017, 03:20 AM |#26235  
Flag Yaoundé

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T M L

Tried installing at a different path?

The default xbin rarely falls using Stericsons busybox, personally i dont think it's necessary changing.
Instead check if you are rooted with magisk 13.3, Grant root to busybox in magisk manager
18th August 2017, 04:05 AM |#26236  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 22,163

Donate to Me
More
Magisk users below version 13.5 desiring BusyBox will be much better served by using the recovery BusyBox installation zip prepared by the incredibly awesome @osm0sis that accommodates Magisk and other root solutions exceptionally well.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to guitardedhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guitardedhero Ad-Free
18th August 2017, 04:31 AM |#26237  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 25,199

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardedhero

Magisk users below version 13.5 desiring BusyBox will be much better served by using the recovery BusyBox installation zip prepared by the incredibly awesome @osm0sis that accommodates Magisk and other root solutions exceptionally well.

Still needed for 13.5 as well since the included one (based on mine) is only used internally by Magisk.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osm0sis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th August 2017, 04:34 AM |#26238  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

The default xbin rarely falls using Stericsons busybox, personally i dont think it's necessary changing.
Instead check if you are rooted with magisk 13.3, Grant root to busybox in magisk manager

Still can't install. Tried changing location but same error
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170818-033206.jpg
Views:	354
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	4244878   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170818-033305.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	216.4 KB
ID:	4244879  
18th August 2017, 04:35 AM |#26239  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 22,163

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osm0sis

Still needed for 13.5 as well since the included one (based on mine) is only used internally by Magisk.

Thank you very much for the clarification!
The Following User Says Thank You to guitardedhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guitardedhero Ad-Free
18th August 2017, 07:36 AM |#26240  
Flag Yaoundé

More
Quote:

Still can't install. Tried changing location but same error

Your stockrom does not allow any modifications.I have come across such kind of phone and I could not even root them with SuperSu.
Indeed Magisk is great
If you wish, you could try to uninstall magisk and flash SuperS(actually modifies ROM like BusyBox does) and try busybox once more

But I can't assure things will be easy, check on XDA if someone with your phone was able to install BusyBox
The Following User Says Thank You to Youms For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Youms Ad-Free
18th August 2017, 07:40 AM |#26241  
Thanks Meter: 1,770

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardedhero

Is signature verification enabled in TWRP? Most leave this box unchecked which appears on the swipe to install window after selecting a zip using TWRP's Install option.

The zip attached below has been signed and should install if signature verification is, indeed, what is flagging the previous zip as invalid.

There's a lot of zip all over the place.. which one works for non Magisk user?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)