FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,103 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,281

By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 04:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th August 2017, 03:03 AM |#26271  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 22,029

Donate to Me
More
Attempt to correct non-Magisk ViPER4Android installations.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ViperFX-2.5.0.5_20170823-gh.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.25 MB, 114 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guitardedhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guitardedhero Ad-Free

24th August 2017, 04:07 AM |#26272  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
I'm on redmi note 3 pro ( Kenzo) with viper ROM and magisk and get this. (Installed via apk)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170823-230159.png
Views:	1380
Size:	155.0 KB
ID:	4250677  
24th August 2017, 04:34 AM |#26273  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardedhero

Attempt to correct non-Magisk ViPER4Android installations.

@guitardedhero: would this work on Android O? Thanks![COLOR="Silver"]
24th August 2017, 05:08 AM |#26274  
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Confirmed not working on oneplus 5 stock rom

Sent from my Oneplus 5
24th August 2017, 11:05 AM |#26275  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 22,029

Donate to Me
More
Magisk and SuperSU installation scenarios have now been tested by me personally. I apologise for the typo taking so long to find lol.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ViperFX-2.5.0.5_20170824-gh.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.26 MB, 322 views)
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to guitardedhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guitardedhero Ad-Free
24th August 2017, 04:12 PM |#26276  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:

Magisk and SuperSU installation scenarios have now been tested by me personally. I apologise for the typo taking so long to find lol.

I flashed this and said done in twrp but I have no app installed...
24th August 2017, 04:29 PM |#26277  
Flag Neuchâtel
Thanks Meter: 65

More
I flashed ViperFX-2.5.0.5_20170817_gh.zip in TWRP and now viper finally works as it should which wasn't the case using the magisk module provided in the downloads list but the problem now is that it breaks safetynet so every time I need to use banking apps I have to toggle magisk to core only mode (or disable your module) and enable again to listen to enhanced music which is frustrating so I was wondering what is wrong with your module that causes safetynet to fail. Any ideas?
BTW I'm using latest magisk beta 13.6

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+ using XDA Labs
24th August 2017, 07:36 PM |#26278  
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 528

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRE123

I just rooted my Oneplus 3T and installed Viper4Android through Magisk, I had some mishaps and then followed a Youtube-guide and got my drivers to work, I think. But nothing happens when I change the EQ, not with headphones or on Bluetooth. I've tried Spotify and Google Music, no luck.

It should be running fine when it looks like this, right?

Anything else I need to do?

Thanks! Have been looking for a way to control sound in podcast-apps, this would be so useful!

EDIT: Once i reboot the phone and open the Viper-app again it said I needed to update the drivers, I click yes and i takes about a second and it says it's done so I reboot. (I really didn't think it installed anything when it took 1 second. Then when rebooted it shows me this:

Anything else I need to do?

Thanks! Have been looking for a way to control sound in podcast-apps, this would be so useful!

EDIT: Once i reboot the phone and open the Viper-app again it said I needed to update the drivers, I click yes and i takes about a second and it says it's done so I reboot. (I really didn't think it installed anything when it took 1 second. Then when rebooted it shows me this:

Anyone got any tips?
PS: Really sorry about the big pictures

Try with soundcloud or Apple music and see if it changes to processing. Spotify and Google music wouldn't process for me until I flashed universal deep_buffer remover through magisk.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo200

I flashed ViperFX-2.5.0.5_20170817_gh.zip in TWRP and now viper finally works as it should which wasn't the case using the magisk module provided in the downloads list but the problem now is that it breaks safetynet so every time I need to use banking apps I have to toggle magisk to core only mode (or disable your module) and enable again to listen to enhanced music which is frustrating so I was wondering what is wrong with your module that causes safetynet to fail. Any ideas?
BTW I'm using latest magisk beta 13.6

I also have S8 and viper works flawless with safety net pass. Magisk v13.3.

I flashed v4afx_v1.4.zip by ahrion.

If you need the zip to try let me know.
The Following User Says Thank You to callumbr1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift callumbr1 Ad-Free
24th August 2017, 08:08 PM |#26279  
Flag Neuchâtel
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by callumbr1

I also have S8 and viper works flawless with safety net pass. Magisk v13.3.

I flashed v4afx_v1.4.zip by ahrion.

If you need the zip to try let me know.

Thanks, I have that zip too. I tried it but no sound or no processing after that. It seems I have to choose between safetynet pass or working viper lol I have tried several combinations for hours but nothing works. I'm going crazy here

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+ using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to paolo200 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paolo200 Ad-Free
25th August 2017, 02:13 AM |#26280  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:

Do you know by chance if this will work on Oreo pixel XL? Thank you
25th August 2017, 06:26 AM |#26281  
Flag Zapopan, Jalisco
Thanks Meter: 569

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thank you so much for your hard work! The installer is almost fixed, now it copy everything to respective folders, the only thing that didn't "install" is the vendor/etc/audio_effects.conf thing

Edit:
I think that there's a problem when you try to mount vendor partition, this is the only error in the recovery log:
Code:
cat: can't open '/fstab*': No such file or directory
Enviado desde mi Nexus 6P mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to DorianX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DorianX Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)