FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,103 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,281

By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 04:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st September 2017, 12:44 PM |#26321  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
I accidentally installed an older version, can I just flash the newer version over the top of it or do I need to do something else first?

1st September 2017, 02:51 PM |#26322  
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi, im using a custom ROM preinstalled with audiofx, how can I disable that, use this, and revert back if I'm not satisfied with v4a?
1st September 2017, 10:59 PM |#26323  
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 525

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotoprules

Hi, im using a custom ROM preinstalled with audiofx, how can I disable that, use this, and revert back if I'm not satisfied with v4a?

Freeze option with titanium backup. Freeze it then when you want to revert back just defrost it.
2nd September 2017, 12:12 AM |#26324  
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by callumbr1

Freeze option with titanium backup. Freeze it then when you want to revert back just defrost it.

Any free option?
2nd September 2017, 03:11 AM |#26325  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 22,026

Donate to Me
More
Somehow the Magisk installation was negatively affected by correcting the system installation in the 20170830 build.

I personally tested a few changes in the Magisk installation to ensure a perfect installation on my end while leaving the system installation portion of the script untouched.

@DorianX, I forgot to reply to your latest report which seems to describe insufficient /system space available for your stock Nexus 7. Magisk installations should be corrected, though.

Of course, let me know if anything can be improved or is in need of attention.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ViperFX-2.5.0.5_20170901-gh.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.27 MB, 284 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to guitardedhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guitardedhero Ad-Free
2nd September 2017, 03:22 AM |#26326  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Hello I am having a strange problem. I use AOSiP6.3 on my OnePlus 2 and when I try to install V4a, I manage to get the driver installed but it doesn't actually do anything. Upon checking the driver status I notice it states that it is not enabled and that its status is abnormal (see screenshot). Any suggestions?

EDIT: I don't know if it is relevant but I'm also using magisk 13.3
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170901-151037.jpg
Views:	792
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	4259958  
2nd September 2017, 06:34 PM |#26327  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I just installed it on my oneplus 2 on stock rom and all is fine up until I activate v4a. The sound after the volume is more than about 70% it distorts very very bad. Can someone help me
The Following User Says Thank You to raul.pop99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raul.pop99 Ad-Free
2nd September 2017, 07:03 PM |#26328  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raul.pop99

I just installed it on my oneplus 2 on stock rom and all is fine up until I activate v4a. The sound after the volume is more than about 70% it distorts very very bad. Can someone help me

Have you set the clarity setting too high? That usually causes the distortion and hissing in the background. If not then try using compatible mode.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotoprules

Any free option?

Link2SD can also freeze apps. Try that

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyeNymph

Hello I am having a strange problem. I use AOSiP6.3 on my OnePlus 2 and when I try to install V4a, I manage to get the driver installed but it doesn't actually do anything. Upon checking the driver status I notice it states that it is not enabled and that its status is abnormal (see screenshot). Any suggestions?

EDIT: I don't know if it is relevant but I'm also using magisk 13.3

I had the same problem. I replaced my audio_config file
2nd September 2017, 08:03 PM |#26329  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darshan1504

How would I go about doing that, if you don't mind my asking?
2nd September 2017, 09:44 PM |#26330  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

Have you set the clarity setting too high? That usually causes the distortion and hissing in the background. If not then try using compatible mode.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

I've tried it, same thing happens. I think it is the rom tho. When I was on the LineageOS I had no problem with v4a
2nd September 2017, 09:54 PM |#26331  

More
Quote:

I tried it, no dice. It changed nothing
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)