1,075 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,843

By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 01:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd September 2017, 05:33 AM |#5991  
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 16

More
@skvalex Is it possible to add a feature to this app where you can maybe pre-record a notification that the call is being recorded and then set that file to play that automatically over the call stream after a set interval? In order to avoid legal issues in US two-party consent states.
3rd September 2017, 06:27 AM |#5992  
Thanks Meter: 5,442

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by polzovotel

@skvalex I have been using this app for many years. It is continue to work on one of my phones. However I did a reset on my second phone and now I keep getting "Trial Period expired" message, can not even get into the application.

I tried to download the app from OP but result is the same. Can you help ?

Problem solved - please ignore.

It's custom to write how the problem was solved for others to see and learn. I have this problem on one of my phones for instance.
3rd September 2017, 03:49 PM |#5993  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldMan

It's custom to write how the problem was solved for others to see and learn. I have this problem on one of my phones for instance.

You are right, my fault. I updated my post.
The Following User Says Thank You to polzovotel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift polzovotel Ad-Free
3rd September 2017, 10:00 PM |#5994  
1. Uploaded beta version to the Play Store today: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...org.skvalex.cr
2. I've attached the Unlocker for people who purchased the app on the Play Store before.
3. I will upload Root module for this version tomorrow. Also, Unlocker from the site won't activate this version. I'll upload the new unlocker tomorrow as well.

edit: You can now update purchase status in the client area by entering your transaction ID: https://callrecorder.skvalex.com/clientarea and download Unlocker from there.
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
3rd September 2017, 10:12 PM |#5995  
Flag Algiers
Thanks Meter: 257

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

1. Uploaded beta version to the Play Store today: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...org.skvalex.cr
2. I've attached the Unlocker for people who purchased the app on the Play Store before.
3. I will upload Root module for this version tomorrow. Also, Unlocker from the site won't activate this version. I'll upload the new unlocker tomorrow as well.

It's a great pleasure to have you back again
PS: do we have to buy the app again ?
3rd September 2017, 10:16 PM |#5996  
Quote:
Originally Posted by lahceneamine

It's a great pleasure to have you back again
PS: do we have to buy the app again ?

No, install Unlocker attached to the previous post. It should verify the license.
The Following User Says Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
3rd September 2017, 10:22 PM |#5997  
Flag Algiers
Thanks Meter: 257

More
Quote:

No, install Unlocker attached to the previous post. It should verify the license.

Thank you
Hope to see your amazing work released soon on playstore
4th September 2017, 10:38 AM |#5998  
Thanks Meter: 227

More
Quote:

The new version of CR, unfortunately, crashed on the HTC U11, which runs under ViperU v1.7.0.

regards
q.

--
wysłane z HTC U11 [Amazing Silver], przy użyciu Tapatalka VIP v7.1.0 (941)
4th September 2017, 10:42 AM |#5999  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
No root methods in Google Play version. Installing root addon (from OP) causes app to crash every time when I try to open it. It's on SGS5 with LOS14.1 and Magisk 13.3.
4th September 2017, 11:20 AM |#6000  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darzur

No root methods in Google Play version. Installing root addon (from OP) causes app to crash every time when I try to open it. It's on SGS5 with LOS14.1 and Magisk 13.3.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=5998

Quote:

4th September 2017, 04:46 PM |#6001  
Flag Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
Thanks Meter: 2,049

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qriozum

The new version of CR, unfortunately, crashed on the HTC U11, which runs under ViperU v1.7.0.

regards
q.

--
wysłane z HTC U11 [Amazing Silver], przy użyciu Tapatalka VIP v7.1.0 (941)

Uninstall the root module if you have it from previous version.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)