Thanks Meter: 2,807

By shimp208, Recognized Contributor on 10th June 2013, 07:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd September 2017, 10:52 PM |#711  
Thanks Meter: 627

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clown

Yes, but XDA also understands this is an international forum. If a user provides an English translation alongside their native language is perfectly allowed.

OK. Thans for the explanation.
The Following User Says Thank You to bovirus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bovirus Ad-Free

5th September 2017, 01:02 AM |#712  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 66

More
any plans for v1.4.2 portable version??? thank you!!!
5th September 2017, 06:43 AM |#713  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crayonicle

No need for a portable version.

Google relase the portable version of Android Platform Tool

Google Android Tools - latest version (portable)

5th September 2017, 10:27 PM |#714  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 2,807

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crayonicle

Already done just check out this link to this post here, if you want I can upload it to Android File Host like usual.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shimp208 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shimp208 Ad-Free
6th September 2017, 12:33 AM |#715  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimp208

Already done just check out this link to this post here, if you want I can upload it to Android File Host like usual.

if you could, that would be awesome!!! No rush though, do it in your free time.
The Following User Says Thank You to crayonicle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crayonicle Ad-Free
6th September 2017, 06:59 AM |#716  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimp208

Please add the file to androidfilehost
Please add the info about 1.4.2 portable in first post near to exe version.

Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to bovirus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bovirus Ad-Free
12th September 2017, 01:39 PM |#717  
Flag Bhiwandi
Thanks Meter: 155

More
excellent tool
The Following User Says Thank You to love4chat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift love4chat Ad-Free
12th September 2017, 09:49 PM |#718  
Flag Anchorage
Thanks Meter: 253

More
Hey guys don't know where to ask this.... Is there a way to use adb to Ad an apk that is supposed to be installed through recovery... I'm using the S8+ and recently unrooted used the Samsung cloud and it restored my Ad-away youtube app... Anyway don't like root for my phone due to bugs and 80% battery at full charge....

The apk doesn't require root permissions at all and it was working on stock before I factory reset then it couldn't be installed again.... It's the TEKHD youtube without ads... Thanks for any input

Also I've used OG youtube for non-root and it's awesome but.... It Won't crop to fit to screen so I don't like using it...
13th September 2017, 06:56 AM |#719  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjc99

Hey guys don't know where to ask this.... Is there a way to use adb to Ad an apk that is supposed to be installed through recovery... I'm using the S8+ and recently unrooted used the Samsung cloud and it restored my Ad-away youtube app... Anyway don't like root for my phone due to bugs and 80% battery at full charge....

The apk doesn't require root permissions at all and it was working on stock before I factory reset then it couldn't be installed again.... It's the TEKHD youtube without ads... Thanks for any input

Also I've used OG youtube for non-root and it's awesome but.... It Won't crop to fit to screen so I don't like using it...

Please don't ask here . is Off Topics.

here you can duiscuss only about thread object (Minimal ADB tool).

Thanks.
13th September 2017, 11:23 AM |#720  
Flag Vulcan
Thanks Meter: 2,293

More
@Kjc99: ADB can push files to the partition of your choosing. It can also pull files. I believe it can also be used to delete files, but haven't had a reason to try it.

Samsung doesn't use fastboot, but fortunately you shouldn't need it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Strephon Alkhalikoi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Strephon Alkhalikoi Ad-Free
20th September 2017, 09:22 PM |#721  
Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 89

More
So strange. I installed. I then enter command 'adb devices' my device shows up.

I then enter 'fastboot flash xxxxxxxx.img' it says waiting on device... Strange. It reads my device in adb device command but does nothing when I enter fastboot flash command
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, easy adb, fastboot, installer, minimal
Previous Thread Next Thread