Team Black Out Presents...The Dark Side of the Source...Black and Clear Apps

77 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,263

By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 04:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th September 2017, 06:10 PM |#22191  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
How can i block the PlayStore update? My black app is now green ☺ i restore and after reboot it install the green playstore

10th September 2017, 07:50 PM |#22192  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,647

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSheden

Hi,
Sorry if it's the wrong place to ask but I didn't find any recent news about SuperSwiftkey. I tried to follow berryman13's thread to update SuperSwiftkey to the latest Swiftkey beta but the package name is always corrupted... It seems that the structure of themes is not the same as SS.
As far as I know you do not plan to update SS anymore. Could you please confirm if the above guide still works? I'd like to use a full amoled and up to date theme
Thank you in advance for your support and advices. Any help would be appreciated and sorry if you didn't want to be disturbed about SS.

The reason it's not been updated is because I'll need to redo all the themes for new Microsoft structure. All 150+ themes so won't be anytime soon. You can use a subs theme like mine or Train's or Daves we included themed versions. But just a few themes added nothing like SSK massive themes. I'm also making SSK for subs so no more updates needed unless they redo themes again. So I'm working on it. Slowly but I'm working on it.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennert

How can i block the PlayStore update? My black app is now green ☺ i restore and after reboot it install the green playstore

Try this

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...3447494/page24

I'm working on the update but every time I do it updates again. So I'm upadting to 8.2.36.T right now hoping it didn't update yet again.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
15th September 2017, 11:37 AM |#22193  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Can we get new Hangouts version?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
15th September 2017, 11:38 AM |#22194  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 18,190

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkantos

Yup. Share it with everyone when you are done doing it.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
15th September 2017, 11:58 AM |#22195  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

Yup. Share it with everyone when you are done doing it.

Umm? My post was a request, I am no dev. Also.. Could Facebook Lite be modded in the future? I imagine since it is a light app, it shouldn't bee too,complicated to mod. Thanks!!

15th September 2017, 01:31 PM |#22196  
Thanks Meter: 170

More
Quote:

Umm? My post was a request, I am no dev. Also.. Could Facebook Lite be modded in the future? I imagine since it is a light app, it shouldn't bee too,complicated to mod. Thanks!!

They do not take requests. Learn how to do it yourself. They do offer a tutorial. Please read the first post. You wound have known both of these things. K thanks. Have a good day sir.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommydorns For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tommydorns Ad-Free
15th September 2017, 05:44 PM |#22197  
Flag somewhere in the mountains of north carolina
Thanks Meter: 295

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Facebook Lite uses webview. It'll never happen.

And please do not make requests here, they are not welcome in this thread.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to borxnx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift borxnx Ad-Free
16th September 2017, 10:43 AM |#22198  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,647

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Something wrong with the one in the updater?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
16th September 2017, 07:24 PM |#22199  
Flag Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 504

More
Hey team. I was wondering if you could help me with a blacked-out problem. The hurricane blacked out my house. They have been working on it for a week now and said it would probably be another week before they fix it. Can you guys make me a "lights" version for my house. Thanks in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to davietr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift davietr Ad-Free
16th September 2017, 10:06 PM |#22200  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommydorns

They do not take requests. Learn how to do it yourself. They do offer a tutorial. Please read the first post. You wound have known both of these things. K thanks. Have a good day sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borxnx

Facebook Lite uses webview. It'll never happen.

And please do not make requests here, they are not welcome in this thread.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

k.

About Facebook Lite.. So it isn't possible to inject or add css to a webview app?

Also why isn't there an IRC-channel? Would've never have written here. Everyone here should be able to at least support it, since the best client (irssi) in the world is usually blacked out by default!
17th September 2017, 06:02 AM |#22201  
Flag Hell ( I've taken over and accepting reservations )
Thanks Meter: 7,703

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

k.

About Facebook Lite.. So it isn't possible to inject or add css to a webview app?

Also why isn't there an IRC-channel? Would've never have written here. Everyone here should be able to at least support it, since the best client (irssi) in the world is usually blacked out by default!

Try accessing it on Firefox with the Dark background light text addon if the existing Blacked out Facebook isn't good enough for you.

Cowboy from Hell on a twisted trail.
Koffed From my Big Ass Outlaw Phone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bubba Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)