Thanks Meter: 1,268

By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th September 2017, 04:06 AM |#22161  
Thanks Meter: 176

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

Have a look at an xml in the drawable folder called quantum_launchscreen_youtube_prototype.xml, it should be set in there as @ android:color/white so just change that.

You need to change the colour, change the @ color/background_floating_material_dark to something like #cc000000 or something like a translucent black.

Thank you for the response. I have changed to a transparent hex color and still solid black. I even tried pure alpha and still black. I changed it to a solid red to make sure it was the right one and it changed to red.

8th September 2017, 04:42 AM |#22162  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 13,011

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommydorns

Thank you for the response. I have changed to a transparent hex color and still solid black. I even tried pure alpha and still black. I changed it to a solid red to make sure it was the right one and it changed to red.

Hmmmmmm now you're pushing my poor feeble brain to do some work. Maybe it's because I have the styles with parents of .Wallpaper in the Clear version? Does that <style name="DrawerNavigationStyle"> appear in any other values folders? Or what about adding:

PHP Code:
<item name="android:windowShowWallpaper">true</item
to that style?
The Following User Says Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
8th September 2017, 05:52 AM |#22163  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Hi, Have flashed the Black Google Dialer arm64 on my ZTE Axon7 with 7.1.1 Rom. It works fine, but on start shows a message: my phone isnt't compatible with this app.
How can i disable this ?
8th September 2017, 09:33 AM |#22164  
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 2,206

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennert

Hi, Have flashed the Black Google Dialer arm64 on my ZTE Axon7 with 7.1.1 Rom. It works fine, but on start shows a message: my phone isnt't compatible with this app.
How can i disable this ?

Which ROM are you using? Stock? I've used the black dialer on several ROMs but never saw that message.
7.1.2 ROMs though, none stock.

ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, Dirty Unicorns v11.6 ROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5
8th September 2017, 09:37 AM |#22165  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcdw

Which ROM are you using? Stock? I've used the black dialer on several ROMs but never saw that message.
7.1.2 ROMs though, none stock.

ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, Dirty Unicorns v11.6 ROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

StockRom 7.1.1 A2017G
All works fine, only Display message
8th September 2017, 08:15 PM |#22166  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 45,150

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

StockRom 7.1.1 A2017G
All works fine, only Display message

Does Google dialer from play store say it's compatible?
8th September 2017, 08:36 PM |#22167  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Does Google dialer from play store say it's compatible?

Not compatible. But works without errors.
OK i can live with this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rennert For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rennert Ad-Free
10th September 2017, 05:03 PM |#22168  
Thanks Meter: 145

Donate to Me
More
Hi,
Sorry if it's the wrong place to ask but I didn't find any recent news about SuperSwiftkey. I tried to follow berryman13's thread to update SuperSwiftkey to the latest Swiftkey beta but the package name is always corrupted... It seems that the structure of themes is not the same as SS.
As far as I know you do not plan to update SS anymore. Could you please confirm if the above guide still works? I'd like to use a full amoled and up to date theme
Thank you in advance for your support and advices. Any help would be appreciated and sorry if you didn't want to be disturbed about SS.
10th September 2017, 05:10 PM |#22169  

More
How can i block the PlayStore update? My black app is now green ☺ i restore and after reboot it install the green playstore
10th September 2017, 06:50 PM |#22170  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 45,150

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSheden

Hi,
Sorry if it's the wrong place to ask but I didn't find any recent news about SuperSwiftkey. I tried to follow berryman13's thread to update SuperSwiftkey to the latest Swiftkey beta but the package name is always corrupted... It seems that the structure of themes is not the same as SS.
As far as I know you do not plan to update SS anymore. Could you please confirm if the above guide still works? I'd like to use a full amoled and up to date theme
Thank you in advance for your support and advices. Any help would be appreciated and sorry if you didn't want to be disturbed about SS.

The reason it's not been updated is because I'll need to redo all the themes for new Microsoft structure. All 150+ themes so won't be anytime soon. You can use a subs theme like mine or Train's or Daves we included themed versions. But just a few themes added nothing like SSK massive themes. I'm also making SSK for subs so no more updates needed unless they redo themes again. So I'm working on it. Slowly but I'm working on it.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Quote:

How can i block the PlayStore update? My black app is now green ☺ i restore and after reboot it install the green playstore

Try this

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...3447494/page24

I'm working on the update but every time I do it updates again. So I'm upadting to 8.2.36.T right now hoping it didn't update yet again.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
15th September 2017, 10:37 AM |#22171  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Can we get new Hangouts version?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)