How it works:
- Looks through app/framework folder for apks that exist in new/old rom
- Then extracts pngs from those apks
- Then deletes mismatching pngs
- Repacks old themes pngs into new rom
Note: Benefit of this method is that you could literally port a donut theme to a froyo rom because it only copies images that exist in the new rom, and none that don't.
Betas are spread out through-out the thread (they provide a lot more features)
- Download zip
- Extract zip
- Place old framework/app in old folder (Rom that has the theme)
- Place new framework/app in new folder (Rom u want to port it to)
- Run batch script
- The new folder is now themed
Requirements: Windows environment
- Dependant on demand for this script.
NOTE: For now u can only transfer themes from 2.0+ to 2.0+ roms and pre 2.0 to pre 2.0 roms. Big reason is because of the mdpi folders whereas before there was only one. Will implement it as soon as possible.
Beta 3 Download - http://www.multiupload.com/62I7MXV620