Post Reply Email Thread
25th June 2014, 11:59 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 373

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousandroid

########## IMPORTANT UPDATE ##########

ALSO...

**** I'm new to Android APP creation, but if anyone can automate this script to make a simple One-Click GUI APP that would be awesome, all I ask is that you put my name in the co-dev/"Thanks to" list for the app, just so I can say I helped ****

- CuriousAndroid

Hi,

I have made an app that can uninstall system apps in a similar way, but just like your method, it requires restarting the OS.
I've noticed some apps that can do it without restarting. How do they work?

29th August 2014, 07:55 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I used terminal emulator and did exactly what it was said here. Then i reset my phone from the settings to see if it really has worked but now my phone keeps rebooting after showing the logo and then going to the factory resetting logo. I cant acess the recovery mode too. Please help.
2nd March 2015, 05:40 PM |#53  
Flag lowestoft
Thanks Meter: 0

More
root app install
root noob here! wasnt sure where to ask my question. if i install a app in to the root of a device and ajust settings then unroot device will the app stay with settings even if device is factory reset?
23rd September 2017, 04:00 AM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I tried a lot of system removal apps like Root system app uninstaller and all , nothing worked. Tried piriform's ccleaner with root permission, didn't worked for me. But finally found a maid that can do the job. YES , SD MAID FREE OR PRO , YOU CAN USE ANYONE OF THEM ...WORKS..GIVE IT ROOT PERMISSIONS AND IT UNINSTALLED MOTO CAMERA THAT I FLASHED IN SYSTEM WITH TWRP.

SO THERE U GO...SD MAID IS THE ANSWER
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
app removal, install app, remove app, system app

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)