[ROM][JB][4.1.2][UCMC1][TouchWiz] ATT Official Stock ODEXED and DEODEXED[10-APR-2013]

Search This thread

T3kB0i

Aug 4, 2012
Atlanta
I installed this ROM and it's boot looping, I get the ATT logo, and a few seconds later, a flash, and repeat.

What do you think might be the issue?

jondroid2

Aug 9, 2012
I installed this ROM and it's boot looping, I get the ATT logo, and a few seconds later, a flash, and repeat.

What do you think might be the issue?

I just installed this a few days ago and running good. Could be a possible bad download or recovery is not current. I used latest twrp. Might also be a sticky power button. If you remove the battery and put it back in and it tries to power on without you hitting any buttons then you'll need to fix power button. Repair procedure should be in the stickies.

ivjoacran

Nov 26, 2014
i cant download the files :(

This is NOT a Custom ROM. It is UNTOUCHED Stock ROM in a CWM Flashable zip.
Please do NOT ask for MODS or any such nonsense

EDIT: Updated 10-APR-2013 (deodexed version available)

It is the official Samsung Jellybean (4.1.2) AT&T update from APRIL 09, 2013 UCMC1. I have just packaged two versions odexed and deodexed (coming soon), you can choose to install whichever one you wish. Please choose only one.

It is untouched and requires full data wipe/system wipe. No root or busybox, see downloads for those.

Main Users of the ROM:

* I have provided these for those who like to run the official ATT/Samsung Stock offering, flashable as a CWM zip.
* Want to use it as a base. If you publishing a ROM of this base PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO THIS THREAD.

This will update the radio to UCMC1.

This will also update the to the stock UCMC1 Kernel. If you wish init.d support and boot-animation, see the downloads section for the modified UCMC1 kernel (coming soon). Please do NOT ask for bln and other non-sense. You can use my custom kernel Cymbaline 3 for that.

- You would need the odexed version (along with the recovery, separate download) to receive any OTA updates.

If you wish to do custom mods, then this is the version you need.

You are taking the risk of flashing this.

* You would need clockwork mod recovery already installed. I have ONLY verified with the touch recovery. Please DO NOT complain if whatever recovery you are using cannot flash this properly. I will ignore all those posts.

* ALWAYS ALWAYS check the md5sum.

* Make sure you do a Nandroid backup, so you can restore your previous ROM. If you don't know what this means. STOP. I repeat for Christ’s sake STOP, you should not be flashing anything.

* [ROM][ODEXED][10-APR-2013] See the installation instructions.

ATT-SGH-I727-UCMC1-STOCK-odexed-cwm.zip (md5sum: 7b1bcec1c201ea010981bf88f2472cd8)

* [ROM][DEODEXED][10-APR-2013] See the installation instructions. NOTE: you cannot use this version to receive future OTA updates.

ATT-SGH-I727-UCMC1-STOCK-deodexed-cwm.zip (md5sum: b86b3f4eb007624e8055915acc0b3be3)

* [ADDON][SU-BUSYBOX][09-APR-2013] See the installation instructions.

busybox-su-pack-cwm5.zip

* [ADDON][KERNEL]

The sammy stock kernel does not allow privileged adb operations. If you want the stock kernel, with modified ramdisk to allow some tweaks. Download and flash (see installation instructions). The insecure stock kernel is available here.

If you want a custom kernel with all the bells and whistles, flash my cymbaline 3 kernel from here.

* [ADDON][RECOVERY]
(coming soon) See the installation instructions. You needs to receive OTA updates. IMPORTANT: You will be on Stock recovery.

This is pretty simple. First, decide whether you want to run odexed or deodexed version, then download the appropriate firmware onto your
device (please check the md5sum, on the device) - Make sure you have a decent recovery.
- Make sure you download the ROM to the phone. (and any other add-ons).
- Backup. Backup.
- Verify md5sum.
- Boot into CWM recovery.
- Format System.
- Wipe Data and Cache Partition.
- Select the downloaded zip.
- Install.
- [OPTIONAL] If you want root. Install the su-busybox zip in the Downloads section. YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL AFTER BOOT SuperSU or Superuser from PLAY STORE.
- [OPTIONAL] If you want the modified boot-image (kernel) to support boot anim and other init.d functionality (you need busybox see above, for this). Flash the modified kernel/boot-image zip from the downloads.
- Boot and wait for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Let the ROM settle down for a few days.

* Samsung of course.

i try to download and i cant, please upload to Mega... pleasee

ivjoacran

Nov 26, 2014

It is the official Samsung Jellybean (4.1.2) AT&T update from APRIL 09, 2013 UCMC1. I have just packaged two versions odexed and deodexed (coming soon), you can choose to install whichever one you wish. Please choose only one.

It is untouched and requires full data wipe/system wipe. No root or busybox,

see downloads for those.

Main Users of the ROM:

* I have provided these for those who like to run the official ATT/Samsung Stock offering, flashable as a CWM zip.
* Want to use it as a base. If you publishing a ROM of this base PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO THIS THREAD.

This will also update the to the stock UCMC1 Kernel. If you wish init.d support and boot-animation, see the downloads section for the modified UCMC1 kernel (coming soon). Please do NOT ask for bln and other non-sense. You can use my custom kernel Cymbaline 3 for that.

- You would need the odexed version (along with the recovery, separate download) to receive any OTA updates.

* You would need clockwork mod recovery already installed. I have ONLY verified with the touch recovery. Please DO NOT complain if whatever recovery you are using cannot flash this properly. I will ignore all those posts.

* Make sure you do a Nandroid backup, so you can restore your previous ROM. If you don't know what this means. STOP. I repeat for Christ’s sake STOP, you should not be flashing anything.

ATT-SGH-I727-UCMC1-STOCK-odexed-cwm.zip (md5sum: 7b1bcec1c201ea010981bf88f2472cd8)

* [ROM][DEODEXED][10-APR-2013] See the installation instructions. NOTE: you cannot use this version to receive future OTA updates.

ATT-SGH-I727-UCMC1-STOCK-deodexed-cwm.zip (md5sum: b86b3f4eb007624e8055915acc0b3be3)

busybox-su-pack-cwm5.zip

* [ADDON][KERNEL]

The sammy stock kernel does not allow privileged adb operations. If you want the stock kernel, with modified ramdisk to allow some tweaks. Download and flash (see installation instructions). The insecure stock kernel is available here.

If you want a custom kernel with all the bells and whistles, flash my cymbaline 3 kernel from here.

* [ADDON][RECOVERY]
(coming soon) See the installation instructions. You needs to receive OTA updates. IMPORTANT: You will be on Stock recovery.

This is pretty simple. First, decide whether you want to run odexed or deodexed version, then download the appropriate firmware onto your
device (please check the md5sum, on the device) - Make sure you have a decent recovery.
- Backup. Backup.
- Verify md5sum.
- Format System.
- Install.
- [OPTIONAL] If you want root. Install the su-busybox zip in the Downloads section. YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL AFTER BOOT SuperSU or Superuser from PLAY STORE.
- [OPTIONAL] If you want the modified boot-image (kernel) to support boot anim and other init.d functionality (you need busybox see above, for this). Flash the modified kernel/boot-image zip from the downloads.

* Samsung of course.

please upload all files to mega..... i cant dowload in Dev-Host please pleaseee

mohan_kr

Mar 27, 2012
In Nebraska
OnePlus 5T
I need to locate if i still have the files..

[update] found it .. the links are updated.. sorry could not find the busybox file. both the odex and deodexed roms are uploaded..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It is untouched and requires full data wipe/system wipe. No root or busybox, see downloads for those.

Main Users of the ROM:

Why deodexed version?

ATT-SGH-I727-UCMC1-STOCK-odexed-cwm.zip (md5sum: 8f600da7aafec1daca17153f443c30b3)

busybox-su-pack-cwm5.zip

* [ADDON][KERNEL]

* [ADDON][RECOVERY]

- Backup. Backup.
    - Verify md5sum.
    - Format System.
    - Install.

* Samsung of course.
    uploaded zip

- New zip uploaded with the recovery script error (thanks for providing the logs).

Please redownload the new zip (check md5sum)
    found the string..I will upload the corrected one in few..thanks for the log..makes it easier..
    deodexed version link in OP

Deodexed version up! Let me know if it flashed correctly. As usual flashing issues look in the internal sdcard for the recovery log, if cwm did not give any errors.

ok should be all good now..please redownload the deodexed and let me know asap if it works..thanks..