[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Z00T][8.1] LineageOS 15.1

Search This thread
Mar 17, 2014
Thanks developers, it's a nice ROM!!
Here it saves battery then 7.0 Cyanogen version (good one too)

Will video recording be working soonly?
I need it to work :/

XTprion

Jan 20, 2015
Jakarta
Normal magisk zip is enough for oreo?

Yays. I using magisk 13.5 first and now using magisk 14, and it's work perfectly.

Btw, i see that the rom now installing magisk automatically on the newer build (using build 20170920)

And the magisk module is work great (except for Atmos, AM3D and Crossbreeder)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170928-050240.png
    Screenshot_20170928-050240.png
    108.2 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:
Reactions: John Shaize

rizkydztar

Sep 4, 2014
Sampit
Is this rom will be available exclusively for zenfone selfie since is has same Z00T rom ?

Last edited by a moderator:

jerryhou85

Senior Moderator | Developer Committee
Staff member
All,
I have removed some posts due to violation of XDA Rules 2.1, 2.3 and off-topic discussion.

2. Member conduct. 2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please don't direct profanity, sexually explicit language or other offensive content toward Members or their work. Conversely, while reading posts from other members, remember that the word you find offensive may not be offensive to the writer. Tolerance is a two-way street.

2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

Please post your comment on topic and respect each other's opinion.

Thanks for your contribution to XDA.

Regards
Jerry

Aniket94

Nov 16, 2013
No Safety Net Pass?

ignore this iam using zooL device....I tried using Tez app which requires safety net to pass but cant use that app. I tried safety net checker using google play store and it failed

Last edited:

Aniket94

Nov 16, 2013
Have you tried to flash Magisk and after that Universal SafetyNet Fix? Because with this it should fully pass SN. If not, you should try that

yes magisk solved that problem already but in zool device apps like lucky patcher cant get root permissions also clicking on magisk 's superuser session let the whole app crash.

alfid

Dec 4, 2009
I've found a bug when tried to transmit Miracast from this ROM. It's only transmit video but the sound was not trasmitted. The sound just go out from cell phones' speaker.

danannn

Mar 9, 2016
Hi, I'm wondering if there's been any update on the screen flickering issue.
I've tried LOS 14.1 and early 15 previously and had very bad flickering. Phone is Z00T ZE551KL (Laser).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Devices supported by this package :

• Officially:
      • Asus Zenfone Laser ZE551KL ( Z00T / Z00TD )
      • Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL ( Z00U / Z00UD / Z00UDH / Z00UDB )
    • Unofficially:
      • Asus Zenfone Laser ZE601KL ( Z011 / Z011D / Z011DD )
    What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • Led
    • GPS
    What's not working :

• Video recording
    • Speakers don't work on ZE601KL model ( workaround )
    Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    Phone model (ZE551KL, ZD551KL, ZE601KL):
    CM version:
    CM Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Credits :

Donations :
    You don't have to but if you want so...

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 15.1 for ZF2 Laser (1080p), ROM for the Zenfone 2 Laser

Contributors
    LuK1337, luca020400
    Source Code: https://github.com/zf2-laser-dev

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-09-02
    Last Updated 2018-02-25
    [ cool stuff ]
    I just released 8.1 builds on my AFH.
    You can find them here ~ https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=234266
    Obviously not a lot has been ported to Lineage so please don't report issues related to missing features. That will be ported over soon (TM).
    Also you need custom TWRP build to install these packages, you can find link in the OP.

BTW: You might have to force reboot after the gapps installation is complete as the unofficial installer is bit buggy ( you can do that by holding power ). Also it doesn't support addon.d so it doesn't persist when updating to next builds.
    could you please explain why none of the roms available have support for ZE601KL audio.
    thank you.
    ZE601Kl uses tfa9xxx amplifier which requires to be set up by the userspace which is closed source.
    Thank you for you answer.

In some of the ROMs the sound doesn't work even after applying your patch, what could I do to try to fix it.

Thank for your valuable time.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Excuse my ignorence, what is userspace.

>In some of the ROMs the sound doesn't work even after applying your patch, what could I do to try to fix it.
    idk idc

>Excuse my ignorence, what is userspace.
    There's kernel space and user space while kernel is completely open source and relatively easy to get working, user space requires someone to spend his life reverse engineering whatever ASUS engineers poop'd in their code which isn't fun.