RE 5 WVGA,VGA game project,demo and photos included

Search This thread

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
EDIT: Lack of Time and help so I could not finish the game. The demo works fine for WVGA devices and the graphics are exactly like the photo. You can shoot the zombies comming after you but at this point thats all there is to the game.

The file name RS5.zip is the wvga version
The file name RS5 VGA.zip is the vga version

My limits
Iam working in a 2D enviroment but trying make it look 3D. The goal of the project is too make an action game with superior graphics. Plus to beat out the iphone games, or at least have something exclusive. This is a freeware project and Iam doing this for fun. I welcome any help .

Attachments

• RS5.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,186
Last edited:
Reactions: LADY_GAGA

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
help

Iam tackling different major projects but if anyone could help I will share credit. Thanks for reading and any feedback to help on project will be welcome.

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
animation

Thats great!!! Can you draw zombies walking towards the charactor onscreen. 40x40 size will be fine. Also zombies shooting with bows and arrows will be great too.

hotshot646

Mar 19, 2008
Great work !

Hey this is great work. I don't have anything to contribute but while looking at this thread I thought why not a zombie rail shooter for windows mobile. Something like House of the Dead where the character moves by himself (hence the term rail) and tap to shoot the brain eating zombies.... Just a thought :D

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
background

Yarach has drawn me some zombies , so I can use those. The last part I need is a 3D background 480x800 size. I figure a total of 4 should be good. The game would be a strictly action game , with a short-cut scene telling the story.
What I have now
1) Zombies ( Made by Yarach)
2) Main charactor
3) Resident Evil 5 startscreen
What I need
1)4 backgrounds 3D of course. 480x800 size which is the screen resolution.
And thats about it. Since Iam using a 2D editor I need 3D background and I will use some effects to try to make it feel more 3D. Any help is welcome and you will recieve credit.

miszhgo5

Mar 1, 2010
Dude those graphics! it looks better than an iphone game! i think it is a pic of real resident evil 5 with 2 arrows added lol

miszhgo5

Mar 1, 2010
how are normal windows mobile 6.5 phones going to handle those graphics? the iphone has a 3d graphics chip thats why it has so many games with good graphics and windows mobile has crappy ones open gl 2.0 seems to be the only thing helping windows mobile fr graphics

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
graphics

Well i made some games with great graphics the real problem is multi-touch.
I made a supermariobros game that is very good but has single-touch.

zyphuris55

Aug 18, 2008
Schiller Park
Recently I found a site with a lot of sprites on it, including resident evil sprites. Though there isn't any from resident evil 5, you could still use some from the other versions. The one from Genesis look the most useful.

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
how are normal windows mobile 6.5 phones going to handle those graphics? the iphone has a 3d graphics chip thats why it has so many games with good graphics and windows mobile has crappy ones open gl 2.0 seems to be the only thing helping windows mobile fr graphics

Dude those screenshots are from the device itself.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EDIT: Lack of Time and help so I could not finish the game. The demo works fine for WVGA devices and the graphics are exactly like the photo. You can shoot the zombies comming after you but at this point thats all there is to the game.

The file name RS5.zip is the wvga version
    The file name RS5 VGA.zip is the vga version

My limits
    Iam working in a 2D enviroment but trying make it look 3D. The goal of the project is too make an action game with superior graphics. Plus to beat out the iphone games, or at least have something exclusive. This is a freeware project and Iam doing this for fun. I welcome any help .