[ROM][WIP][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 For Moto G 2013 [falcon][2018/01/09]

Search This thread

Roginho

Apr 4, 2016
The people that participates in this topic is very clueless, this topic is for reporting rom bugs and not to ask for support for new features let alone to ask for themes. ROM is BETA Devs are working to make it functional at the moment and not to customize it.

Last edited:
After a day using the 09/26 build, today it started to reboot randomly. 6 times, with a few hours between each reboot.

no problem if you are not able to do some logs, etc. but you should not use any custom rom if its too much work to read the whole thread or at least the last messages or use the search function which had shown you following post:

Model - XT1033 (Dual SIM)
Build - 27th September
Root - Magisk v14
Clean Flashed

What's Working?
- Everything including data, wifi and substratum. No random reboots, nothing. :cool:

also reading posts like where to get supersu or magisk is really frustrating. nobody should root his phone if not able to use a search engine or xda internal forum search.

lucastracq

Jan 20, 2015
After a day using the 09/26 build, today it started to reboot randomly. 6 times, with a few hours between each reboot.
you are not using the latest build so it's pointless to report anything (without logs also...:eek:)
Camera working in 27/09 build??
do your own tests guys or GTFO
But, unfortunately, even that doesn't help. The connection just remains in the saved list. It doesn't connect...
give more informations about your flashing procedure, logs and anything that could help or go back to stock

TheRoyalSeeker

Apr 17, 2015
you are not using the latest build so it's pointless to report anything (without logs also...:eek:)

do your own tests guys or GTFO

give more informations about your flashing procedure, logs and anything that could help or go back to stock

Instead of writing GTFO, you could have just wrote that whether camera is working in your device or not in 27/09 build.
Get some manners buddy and you are certainly not fit for the xda community by using those slangs.
I have tried the build 27/09 and the camera wasn't working so i wanted to see if it is working or not for others.
But no, guys like you who just want to increase their number of posts will quote anyone and post anything.
A bit of advice, "Do not, i repeat, Do not quote anyone if you just have to write GTFO, that isn't making you cool but showing how dumb you are...
Have a good day...

lucastracq

Jan 20, 2015
Instead of writing GTFO, you could have just wrote that whether camera is working in your device or not in 27/09 build.
Get some manners buddy and you are certainly not fit for the xda community by using those slangs.
I have tried the build 27/09 and the camera wasn't working so i wanted to see if it is working or not for others.
But no, guys like you who just want to increase their number of posts will quote anyone and post anything.
A bit of advice, "Do not, i repeat, Do not quote anyone if you just have to write GTFO, that isn't making you cool but showing how dumb you are...
Have a good day...

so let me get this straight...
you tested the 27/09 build, you (maybe) read the OP and you still decided to spam this thread with your post?
can you see the problem here?

rcarvalho18

Apr 26, 2015
Bom Jesus do Galho
no problem if you are not able to do some logs, etc. but you should not use any custom rom if its too much work to read the whole thread or at least the last messages or use the search function which had shown you following post:

You know, I'm only reporting something that happened to my device while using this ROM. People said there were no reboots, and I said this too before. But I don't know if you read what I posted, the random reboots started after a whole day of use. I believe other users are gonna face this too, so I wanted to let the developer know. I helped before and I'll continue doing so. You post is just nonsense

codedwrench

Sep 27, 2017
sprunge.us/TEQd

Posted a logcat for the screen turn on issue I had before. It seems to happen quite randomly, mostly when plugged in.
Build 9/27. I did a clean flash.

N26/09 build is 26/09, and if the bug is starting bugging after 10 years, without update its still the 26/09 build.
and reporting about it without trying to reproduce it on the fixed mentioned build makes following the thread way harder for everybody.
and if you really can reproduce it on the fixed build, why not trying to help saving time by providing the logs, especially concerning a bug which appears after long time use.

and the need of doing such a discussion is completly disrespecting his really good work and shows the step by step downgrade of the human race.

please excuse me for a minute or two, gonna bating for my +1 post count. if some admin is reading please reset or turn off my post counter, really.

you figured out what caused that random reboots?

Last edited:

rcarvalho18

Apr 26, 2015
Bom Jesus do Galho
26/09 build is 26/09, and if the bug is starting bugging after 10 years, without update its still the 26/09 build.
and reporting about it without trying to reproduce it on the fixed mentioned build makes following the thread way harder for everybody.
and if you really can reproduce it on the fixed build, why not trying to help saving time by providing the logs, especially concerning a bug which appears after long time use.

and the need of doing such a discussion is completly disrespecting his really good work and shows the step by step downgrade of the human race.
Not disrespecting his work at all, but I don't believe that this bug is solved only 1 build after the one mentioned by me, as I began using his builds since the first he posted here, in which this "reboot bug" was present. And I'm really not disrespecting him, because he is actually doing something useful for all of us, falcon users, instead of trying to start a pointless discussion. I can't see in OP the information of "random reboots fixed", and that's why I'm warning the others about this specific issue

Hb20032003

Oct 22, 2015
Noida
Flashing Magisk 14/14.1 is causing boot loop on 27092017 build for me. Anyone can confirm?

Last edited:

akashc3303

Jul 11, 2016
Mathura
Cannot fix notification dot problem. Its missing.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Cannot install apks downloaded from outside playstore.

Akshay1230

Jul 29, 2017
Not disrespecting his work at all, but I don't believe that this bug is solved only 1 build after the one mentioned by me, as I began using his builds since the first he posted here, in which this "reboot bug" was present. And I'm really not disrespecting him, because he is actually doing something useful for all of us, falcon users, instead of trying to start a pointless discussion. I can't see in OP the information of "random reboots fixed", and that's why I'm warning the others about this specific issue

I never face any random boots in any build, I am testing this build from start till 27/09 no random reboots for me

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

I already install adaway and many modded apps outside of playstore

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

I already install adaway and many modded apps outside of playstore

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Flashing Magisk 14/14.1 is causing boot loop on 27092017 build for me. Anyone can confirm?

Installed magisk 14 in my device working fine

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

You know, I'm only reporting something that happened to my device while using this ROM. People said there were no reboots, and I said this too before. But I don't know if you read what I posted, the random reboots started after a whole day of use. I believe other users are gonna face this too, so I wanted to let the developer know. I helped before and I'll continue doing so. You post is just nonsense

Twrp recovery version?
Do you delete everything includes system data cache litterly everything from device?

Just install ROM without gapps and magisk then try

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Anyone knows where can i find motorola radio fm?

Use search button

Reactions: lucastracq

macielsevero19

Sep 28, 2017

I Flashed the build 27092017 + gaps 8.0 + wipe cache/dalvik + magisk 14 and reboot.

It took a bit to boot, about 8 minutes loading in the Lineage boot. After that I tried to start configuring the phone but it was slow and slow. I rebooted the phone and after a boot of 5 minutes I configured without problem. Operating with Magisk 14

Problems:
Camera does not work. Correction: Installed Cameringo +
Dual Chip APN settings (while trying to access dual-chip settings it displays message that the com.android.phone service has stopped).:laugh:

My Device Moto G 2013 XT1033 Dual Chip

Reactions: Hb20032003

Pegasus_10

Sep 22, 2017
Updated to 28/09, the camera doesn`t work, its open but in 5 seconds tell me that can`t connect to the camera.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wifi
    • Camera
    • Bluetooth
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Flash
    • Led
    • GPS
    What's not working :

• Video Recording (use footej camera)
    • SELinux is permissive

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

TELEGRAM GROUP FOR G 2013

Credits :
    • @luca020400: for working the msm8226 - lineage maintainer
    • @LuK1337: for working the msm8226 - lineage maintainer
    • Motorola: For providing the Kernel Source Code
    • LineageOS Team

Donations :
    You don't have to but if you want so...

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS-15.1, ROM for the Moto G

Contributors
    Carlos Arriaga, LuK1337, luca020400
    Source Code: http://github.com/MotoG2013

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP Recovery
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2017-09-04
    Last Updated 2018-01-08
    Reserved

Screenshots

GQvPWdx.jpg

iqGAm6A.jpg
    Mobile data working msim but wifi is broken
    Edit -Everthing seems to be working camera, mobile data and wifi
    Installation is little different i will post a guide and new build tommorow
    * * * Thread Cleaned * * *

Seriously??? 20+ posts about ETAs: can't wait for new build, when is new build, Is it today, so excited for new build.....

This is a DEVELOPMENT thread, not a discussion thread. Not only do ETAs and all this new build talk clutter the thread, they are violations of Xda Rules.

"15. Keep threads / posts on-topic

Development Forums (ones with the word development in the title) - For Developers to post release threads e.g. ROMs and Kernels including modifications to kernels, bootloaders, ROMs, etc., as well as R&D development discussion threads designed with an end goal"

Please comment ONLY on issues that help development, like bug reports that have not already been reported. "When is new build" "waiting for new build" has nothing to do with DEVELOPMENT, and are off-topic.

IF the ETAs, update requests, can't wait for new build posts continue, this thread will be closed.

Please follow the rules, and stop the off-topic comments.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    New build is up!

Changelog:
    * Bluetooth fixed
    * Camera fixed
    * Dual sim fixed
    * Flash fixed
    * Others bug fixed :)

OP UPDATE PLEASE READ

Download in the OP :) happy flash guys