Lenovo Lephone Firmware

Search This thread

belkre

Mar 24, 2008
http*//ul.to/9t3tsj thought i would post this as it took me a while on a chinese forum with google translator to find the update for my lephone i thought some cooker might want to extract the homescreen or something from it.

snake_eyes05

Jul 27, 2010
I would be very interesting as well.

So far nobody in the world has succeeded to make a custom rom for Lenovo Lephone? Because I don't how to search in chinese.

snake_eyes05

Jul 27, 2010
What a pity. Any sign of enhancement in the process? I'm not patient :-(

And did you find a way to get the market?
Did you change anything in your phone or you've kept it as after the purchase?

For market, you can download some chinese apks that basically recreate another market. but its all in chinese... PM me if you want me to send it to you, there is a lot of warez on Chinese website so it wouldnt be appropriate to send it publicly on XDA...

:eek:

chensan215

Jan 28, 2010
What a pity. Any sign of enhancement in the process? I'm not patient :-(

And did you find a way to get the market?
Did you change anything in your phone or you've kept it as after the purchase?

there is a firmware that did come out with the official android market. im using it right now and it works like a charm.

ftp**//3gw100:3gw100@222.223.83.143/lephone_allphone_edtion_1.1_0809_base_S981.rar

replace the ** with a :

jawamoro

Aug 28, 2010
Lephone on usa att :( no internet

Hello, I need help with my Lenovo Lephone, it does not receive internet with ATT, why??????, please help, I am desperate. It is supposed to support 3G. I will be very thankful for any advice.

Jorry

Dec 2, 2005
Search Lenovo Lephone

Hi there,
I'm searching someone who sell a Lenovo LePhone incl. keyboard. Please offer all related products (also excl. keyboard) here.
Thanks.

P.S.: The LePhone does not support the US 3G frequenzy I guess. It's only designed for EMEA region.

Jorry

Dec 2, 2005
Flashing Firmware

Hi all,

how we are able to flash any LePhone Firmware to the phone?
Is there any tool needed to flash the *.img firmwares?

Thanks.

chensan215

Jan 28, 2010
to flash the firmware, u make a folder on ur memstick called
UPDATE
u put the system.img along with everything else that uve downloaded and flash it like that

Top Liked Posts