[ROM][NH1][4.4.2] Dynamic Rom 6.1 Stable 7.1 Beta [GPE][Discontinued]

6,811 posts
Thanks Meter: 22,932

By bri315317, Senior Member on 7th April 2014, 11:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th May 2016, 05:30 PM |#21661  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Anyone have an issue with the new Google play services? Everything related to Google crashes instantly with the new version 9+ installed. If I Uninstall updates it's fine. If I install a version 8 it's fine also. But it usually auto updates itself sometime during the day and I'm back at square 1. It seems like it started after I installed the Facebook app. I only had it installed for about 10 minutes.

Is there a way to stop Google play services updates?

I also tried safe mode and everything still crashes.

Thanks
4th June 2016, 10:50 PM |#21662  
the OC
Thanks Meter: 483

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank72785

Anyone have an issue with the new Google play services? Everything related to Google crashes instantly with the new version 9+ installed. If I Uninstall updates it's fine. If I install a version 8 it's fine also. But it usually auto updates itself sometime during the day and I'm back at square 1. It seems like it started after I installed the Facebook app. I only had it installed for about 10 minutes.

Is there a way to stop Google play services updates?

I also tried safe mode and everything still crashes.

Thanks

I'm in the exact same boat. I've tried everything to fix it. I m going to have to try another ROM like FireKat.

EDIT...installed new ROM and no issues with crashes.
The Following User Says Thank You to tboooe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tboooe Ad-Free
18th August 2016, 07:38 PM |#21663  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Hi to everyone! Did someone have this problem: I was on 4.4.2 (flash N900AUCUCNC2_Full_Odin_Tar), rooted, installed SafeStrap, NC2 kernel and when I install any rom I get an error: "error executing updater binary in zip some symlinks failed (status 7) installation aborted". I've 20 GB free on Internal SD and on external. What the problem is? I've used latest SS.
19th September 2016, 09:24 PM |#21664  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
I prefer the Dynamic ROM KitKat over Lolipop. However, I have noticed that my phone calls fail to connect and drop very easily. Is it possible to upgrade just the radio to get better cell strength? Lolipop seemed better but battery life was worse.

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA-Developers mobile app
2nd October 2016, 01:45 AM |#21665  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 1

More
download location
Does anyone have this rom file so I can get it again? I lost all my old files and the links on the dynamicrom page are all dead.
The Following User Says Thank You to xawax For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xawax Ad-Free
1chris89
6th October 2016, 07:21 PM |#21666  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Yeah can someone upload to MediaFire?

What's the difference between Kat Xtreme 2.3 (533.7MB) and Kat 6.1 (958.8MB) ? I prefer a smaller rom filesize...

Doesn't matter because you can't download it anymore unless we can fix that
23rd January 2017, 08:59 PM |#21667  
Thanks Meter: 94

More
I am on dymanic kat 6.1.3 and I get "unfortunately the process com android systemui has stopped" error when double press on home button to kill apps. I have the note 4 weather app installed and att white dialer.
please help
30th September 2017, 07:20 AM |#21668  
Flag VancouverIsland
Thanks Meter: 308

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barnabydog

Is it possible to set the keyboard to always default to the clipboard on the button, instead of voice input? In feature.xml, I see this entry:

<CscFeature_Sip_DefaultMultiModalKeyAs>VOICE</CscFeature_Sip_DefaultMultiModalKeyAs>

Deleting "VOICE" let's the button stay at whatever function you last used, but I don't know how to get it to default to the clipboard (or if that's even possible).

I also have only the list, and can't manually edit the settings for that field. I found this entry in feature.xml:

<CscFeature_Setting_EditOption4ApnType>List</CscFeature_Setting_EditOption4ApnType>

It looks like it might control that option, but since I don't know what I'm talking about, please let someone with actual knowledge advise you.

You are actually completely correct on this and it's sad that no information on this seems to be around.. I am google looking for this I cannot remember what the other options are.. its like 'Entry' or 'Field' or string but cant come up with anything googling.. I will have to revert to unlocked stock firmware to get the answer.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)