Search This thread

149ers

Mar 12, 2015
Hi
Im a z1c d5503 user rooted with locked bootloader on fw 108 kitkat

First im sorry for my bad english
Im a lifetime backpacker
I dont have pc or laptop
Ive been read so many discussion for z1c but always lost to understand completely
Im an XDA viewer since 11 years ago n learnt a lot of stuff THANKS FOR ALL because im able to flash, root, and some other cool things since then

I have question n hope someone can give me advise

What stable n have good better battery life lolipop ROM can i directly flash on my phone locked z1c rooted with dual recovery running on stock fw 14.4.A.0.108 kitkat 4.4.4, without having any issue, bootloop or even hard brick it via dual recovery
Coz i dont have pc or laptop to fix or flash with flashtool

Again im sorry if i make a mistake with this stupid question

I will wait for ur helping advise
Thanks

Last edited:

levone1

Dec 28, 2014
Hi

Im a lifetime backpacker
I dont have pc or laptop
Ive been read so many discussion for z1c but always lost to understand completely
Im an XDA viewer since 11 years ago n learnt a lot of stuff THANKS FOR ALL because im able to flash, root, and some other cool things since then

What stable n have good better battery life lolipop ROM can i directly flash on my phone locked z1c rooted with dual recovery running on stock fw 14.4.A.0.108 kitkat 4.4.4, without having any issue, bootloop or even hard brick it via dual recovery

Thanks

There is no N rom for this phone with battery life or stability even close to any stock KK or LP rom. All ROMs after LP are experimental and buggy to some degree. Also, since there is no official stock rom after LP, anything else would require a computer to unlock bl.

Reactions: dedwolker

Maciek602

May 10, 2013
I would suggest flashing the MX ROM as far as I know this is the LP with best battery life now. It can be installed on locked bootloader and is as stable as stock LP.

jho55

Sep 8, 2015
Munich
And not to forget that there are no security patches for stock LP since.... a long time. That is why a lot are using new roms although the battery life is not so great in comparison to stock roms.

Maciek602

May 10, 2013
Guys forget about MX rom! There is new ROM by munjeni out there. It is based on Lineage OS 14.1. It has decent battery life, good camera (almost like on stock), great stability, all security patches and is smooth like butter.
LINK

jho55

Sep 8, 2015
Munich
yes, that rom from munjeni also looks the best for me. When I have time I will upgrade fom to Jaguar ROM to that one.

-totonio-

Jul 19, 2013
L'aquila
If you have stock KITKAT you CAN'T flash 5.1 or newer roms via recovery.
This is because from android L the partition scheme is changed, so you MUST use flashtool to flash first the stock LP ROM.
If you flash a LP rom via dual recovery in kitkat you'll brick your phone!
And I'm surprised that no one said it to you.
Once you flashed stock LP, rooted, installed REAL RECOVERY and unlocked bootloader, you can install any custom ROM.
If you don't unlock your bootloader you can flash ONLY STOCK BASED rom.
Cheers, and good luck. (I hope you didn't brick you phone)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi

Im a lifetime backpacker
    I dont have pc or laptop

Thanks

There is no N rom for this phone with battery life or stability even close to any stock KK or LP rom. All ROMs after LP are experimental and buggy to some degree. Also, since there is no official stock rom after LP, anything else would require a computer to unlock bl.
    I would suggest flashing the MX ROM as far as I know this is the LP with best battery life now. It can be installed on locked bootloader and is as stable as stock LP.
    Guys forget about MX rom! There is new ROM by munjeni out there. It is based on Lineage OS 14.1. It has decent battery life, good camera (almost like on stock), great stability, all security patches and is smooth like butter.
    LINK
    If you have stock KITKAT you CAN'T flash 5.1 or newer roms via recovery.
    This is because from android L the partition scheme is changed, so you MUST use flashtool to flash first the stock LP ROM.
    If you flash a LP rom via dual recovery in kitkat you'll brick your phone!
    And I'm surprised that no one said it to you.
    Once you flashed stock LP, rooted, installed REAL RECOVERY and unlocked bootloader, you can install any custom ROM.
    If you don't unlock your bootloader you can flash ONLY STOCK BASED rom.
    Cheers, and good luck. (I hope you didn't brick you phone)